Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

have you mastered the art of passing?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by highawatha, Aug 5, 2001.

1. aaah criters been at it again.
    im still a really good passer :D

2. Man, gravity bong would be the hardest thing to toke out off while driving. No buts about it. As for passing, Driver gets 2 hits, just becuz hes driving and has to concentrate and not relax. So we go Driver, passanger, driver then the dudes behind back up to the passenger then to the driver so on. As for bongs, Passenger holds, covers carb and lights, we praise our drivers :-D

3. Hehe...bringing up old threads :D
    I'm surprised nobody ever mentioned how nice it is to toke in a truck, specially a lifted truck. Nobody can really see anything up there!! Anyway, if its a bowl, I'll either have the passenger steer for a couple seconds, or I'll steer with my knees, lol.. It's normally on back country roads, nice and straight with no stops, no cops.. ;)

4. When i hot box a car, its usually late at night, and theres no other cars on the road, so we never really have to worry about cops or anything. Usually myself and 2 other friends. We take a weekly drive up to the pool hall on the week ends and hot box it on the way there.. We don't cheat eachother either, so no worrys, just some good blunt smoking...

5. before the mortgage....before the kids...
    my husband had a lifted custom monster (dont they say somthing bout boys n big trucks)?
    anyhow your right...back roads big truck, good times!
    ( in that case,...thats where monkey in the middle is a good place to be:D)
    peace

6. if you can't see into the other car, doesn't that mean they can't see you? esp. at night! just pass the damn j already - nobody cares :D

7. just so ya know, from experience driving behind anysorta truck/car even when ya dont see it (if your an astute longtime smoker) you STILL know what there doin. those are the best to watch, in the catch stoner game ona long roadtrip :D

8. me and my friends are always smoking in my car when i'm the driver and we pretty much take no precautions at all cause i got 5% tint all arournd my car and 35% on my windshield so you can't see shit in my car. you should look into window tinting if you are scared of getting caught

9. Yes i have mastered the passing of a joint, so have my friends, the rule is just take a good smoke, then pass it on.

It all works out and is all good :)

10. one night when i was smoking out of my lil spoon i realized how to perfectly pass it, the bowl part was quite round and if you put your thumb over the carb and your fore finger on the other side of the bowl and then you moved your finger backwards and pushed forward with the thumb and it turned the mouthpiece end twards where ever you pointed it, hence then perfect, minimal effort pass of the bowl, unfortanatly i dont have this bowl anymore, that thing smoked like no other piece ive ever hit.....

11. I dunno how this got bumped from like 5 years ago but I'm constantly saying "Hold that shit down! Down loooooowwwwwwwww..."

12. This always bothers me about people. That's why I fucking PICK who's shotgun in my car. :smoke:

13. I don't care usually if its under the dashboard if it's a blunt or a J but pieces and bongs should stay on the DL, best bong smoking technique in the car I have found is that the passenger rips the shit outa it to fill it up then lets the driver clear it (assuming you have a decent sized bong). Tried and true method, only problem is i end up super blazed hahah smokin on bomb ass headdies last weekend driving to the beach I was getting frame vision if anyone knows that that is haha like a movie from the 1920's lovin the dankness.

PS: this thread is old as fuck what the hell. haha

14. I use one of these:

[​IMG]

Very low key but I guess if they see me light my cig more than once.. they might wonder.. hahah. Smoking bong while driving is definitely a task, which is why I only do it when I know the person riding shotgun is dependable.

15. Lol my buddies and I just puff puff pass... it's really easy. You just follow the rules. Well on the last 1/4 of a blunt, those rules don't count though. You should be allowed to hold the blunt for a considerable ammout of time (not unresonable) but pretty long.

16. well the way my group of friends smoke eliminates all the fuss of passing all you gotta do is have everyone roll their own blunt and there you go

everyone gets way higher and you dont have to worry bout passing and all the other hassles of sharing :smoke:

17. Says the guy in 2002