Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you heard of.......??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TKONYC, May 19, 2010.

1. a erbz called blackberry? any reports on it??

2. i remember seeing seeds on the internet. never smoked it tho

3. I got an eigth of Blackberry kush the other week from the club, it was $40 an eigth. It didn't look amazing but actually tasted like blackberry which made it a very pleasureable smoke.

4. cool...thanks

5. depends on how it's grown. my buddy downstairs has some blackberry that's some shitty regs and my other buddy from back home got blackberry from the club and it was legit dank. i'm pretty sure blackberry's an indica.

6. Yeah i rememeber picking up a high times magazine with straight macros of blackberry.

Shit was legit.
    never smoked it but wouldnt mind growing it

7. anyone have pics??

8. if ur talking about blackberry kush, i've read that it's an 80/20 indica hybrid with some major couch lock going on. very frosty.

definitely sounds like something that would be fantastic to try...