Have you had this experience on grasscity?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chenry, Sep 6, 2019.

1. I’m pretty new to the group and very new to public forums on Cannabis. Someone in this forum messaged me that they had a light to sell. It was small money and I took the risk. So far, no light and wondering if anyone else was offered a deal on a used light?

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Uh oh. Someone else had a problem like this recently but I think the post got deleted

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah....I remember that too!! I sure hope you didn't fall prey............

• Like Like x 1
  4. Against rules to sell or buy anything. They've done all they can to prevent these situations, and you agreed to the rules when you signed up so should have known better in my opinion. Report the person and move on.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. That is some BS but it is the net. I hope you haven’t gotten ripped of.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I was definately messaged about some used hlg bullshit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Wtf theres been couple other on here that was burnt too ur best bet is dont respond bout shit like that unless its someone u know good from here,,to many trolls pop up and try n ruin it for all the good people on here....good luck!!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. That billmotherfucker messaged me as soon as I joined but I saw his bs earlier then he tried to sell me seeds.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Report it to the mods and to the police, maybe they will give them the ip that was involved and divulge the written text. I don't like thieves.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yes tell the police you were buying a light for an indoor grow lol that wouldnt go down well in aus.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Yes, the right guy!!!

12. He tried to sell me sheep and chickens.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. I just wanted to start a conversation about it. I was aware of the risk and the amount of money is minor. The bigger picture is that someone was on here scamming. I will report to the mods so he can’t do this again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. :cop:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. So, I've reported this billmotherfucker and hopefully a moderator will see this thread.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Shouldnt take long for a mod to check it out.

17. Ya same dude who msgd me billmuhfuckinblack. Said his granny died and had to pay fines only reason he selling them.

• Informative Informative x 3
  18. Just invite a mod to the convo/report them.. that way they can't deny trying to scam people

19. Always demand COD or no go

20. So he/she is back at it again... They did this not long ago & someone else got blamed for it who didn't do anything :laughing: hopefully the mods can trace the dickhead & something can be done :confused_2:

• Like Like x 2