Have you guys ever....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kawaii420, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Have you ever thought you wanted to be with someone and when you are finally together.....you become unsure of your choice and try to force yourself to like/love them.

2. Yes but once I realize it was a mistake I just break it off.  I figure letting someone go after 2 weeks is better then letting it go on for like 6 months, when you truly don't love them.  Or just drop small hints here or there and you can usually come to a mutual agreement that things aren't working out.

3. I have such a hard time breaking up with people omg. I am way too nice sometimes.....

peace love and bud

4. I here you, am the same way.  Dropping small hints is easiest, I have had 2 gf's that i did that with and we ended on good terms, i still talk to them from time to time and we remain friends.  But realize that once you let them go, you may not be able to get them back.  Sometimes feelings can change.  Overall you need to look out for your best interest, and planning for your future never hurts.  If whoever you are with is not hindering you in anyway, not really a reason  to leave.  Maybe you simply don't like them/think they are annoying, then you need to say fuck them.  But the fact that you cant say, "I don't want to be with you anymore."  says to me that you still have feelings for them.  Every situation is different, its all up to want you want in your life.

5. Yep, when I was 17. Felt forced cause a 19 y/o girl put me on the spot at a party in front of her friends. Things didn't work out and she disliked me for a while. Oh well, live and learn. 

6. Idk I just am too afraid to hurt them. Like....he loves me...but I don't feel anything for him because he's just....not who I thought he was. We are on the fritz.....but he wants to be together eh...imma try nd let him down easily. I hate putting peoples happiness before mine sometimes....haha thanks for some amount of insight and glad you can relate

peace love and bud

7. that sounds pretty fucked up

peace love and bud

8. If you can mustard up a goodbye kiss, never hurts;).  Good luck.

9. haha thanks. :)

peace love and bud

10. Nope. I've had one relationship that lasted 7ish years, and it failed.. It's a week shy of a year and I haven't found anyone who I would want a relationship with yet. 

11. Yeah. But some very, very, very small part of me likes the drama that follows.

I've only had about 2 girlfriends that I've actually had feelings for.

12. Yes it had happened to me with a girl that i thought was amazing, but that certain connection was just not there. It's so much easier to let go of someone early rather than late. Break it off and don't look back.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Story of my life, bro.

14. I can relate to that a lot actually

peace love and bud

15. I'm surprised at how common this is between both the members on GC and my friends. It has happened to me once before, I had spent a solid two-three months of building a relationship with this absolutely gorgeous girl from school that a lot of guys were interested in including myself. I really began getting close to her after a while of being friends and she eventually admitted her "crush" on me and as did I. Not long after I had decided to ask her out.

Quick and brief; I asked her out, she said yes, and then I had dumped her two days after at school during break. 

Needless to say she was really upset. 

16. wow...yeah I can see why she would be upset but hey...just look out for ur happiness I guess.

peace love and bud

17. I can totally relate. I'm in the same situation now.

Sent from my A500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. It happens to every fucking person. No two people will get along perfectly forever, some people not even after the first few dates.

I've had it happen a lot actually, I'm too nice a guy and I have a hard time being the "asshole" and breaking up with girls. It's really not healthy for anyone.

You need to man up and lay it on the table. A little hurt feelings now, clean and simple, or a hell of a lot of them down the road, plus a bunch of wasted time and regrets.

19. No, I don't play games like that. That was my last relationship. She was fun,awesome, quiet and attractive but she didn't really DO the things I would do she only did because it was with me. I guess to naive, anyways after finding that out I broke it off... Needless to say to this day she thinks that she did something wrong. I've assured her more than once I just don't see us together I didn't have much regret except seeing her cry :(