Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you guys ever smoked resine?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ColoradoToking, Apr 10, 2013.

1. It's basically the stuff inside your pipe the black hard stuff. I was told if you smoke it you get super stoned. Well I did and I got far too high. I was sick to my stomach and I was just wayyyy too high. It works very well I'm just gonna do less next time. It reminds me of shatter hash.

2. Whaaat, people always talk about resin. I have tried it a few times i always get big amounts of paper but it does nothing but give me a horrible taste in my mouth and make me feel slightly satisfied :/

3. Mine tasted good and got me very stoned

4. I used to do this way back when I started smoking/didn't have a solid connect.

Got me high, but it didn't last too long. Sometimes it'd give me a killer headache.

5. Yea resin is nasty tasting but it does get you pretty high for what it is.

6. I smoke resin whenever I'm dry, which hasn't been very much recently thank God.
    But yea, depending how much you smoke, it can get you pretty baked.
    It's not so pleasant, but it's better than nothing.

7. Hell no I always wash it out with ISO alcohol. I clean my bubbler either every single day or every other day because it literally takes 1-2 minutes to do for a nice clean taste. My chillum and spoon I'll let about 20 bowls or so go through before I clean them. I'm very anal about clean glass and it makes all the difference in the world.

8. Usually, I'll pack a bowl or two, smoke 'em, then hit the resin shortly after I clear the bowl. I tend to get headaches from resin hits though.

9. Yeah, headaches are common when I smoke res bowls. But none the less, you still get high as fuck.

10. Hempwick eliminates those resin headaches, my guesses is inhaling too much butane for the extended time it takes to light your resin enough to combust. Works wonders though. The high is still different, but that's because the pipe residue is mainly cbn, a degradation biproduct of thc. Very stony highs is what it's known for .

11. This is the reply I was looking for. Thanks mam