Have you got caught by police walking down the street at night?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kottonmouthed42, Jul 1, 2005.

1. no im not really jepordizein anything sometimes im on like long walks like 6 miles and i go into neighborhoods on the walk and smoke goin down the street

2. I did it walking down the street once. My town doesn't have a lot of crime and there are a lot of cops looking for b.s. crap to get you on. I had already taken like 7-8 valiums that day so i just decided to smoke a jay walking to my haircut. I definately wouldn't have done that regularly.

3. ive been caught more times seshing in hidden spots then i have smokin a j or bleeze walkin down the street... u only get caught when u make it obvious that your doing something your not supposed to... if i got rolled up on if anything id just smash it out in my hand or something... better just hope i dont have anything on me cause u reeeekkk after a nice fatty doob.

4. why would you take the chance of getting caught. just blaze at home

5. one time me and some friends were smoking at our school in the middle of the night, prolly not the best idea, and what happens 2 fucking cop cars roll in, luckily me and a couple of ppl were sitting in some pine trees in the front and the cop was talking to my other friends, he let them go, but the cop drove by and we circled the trees so he wouldn't see us :cool: i fucking hate pigs

6. i blaze walking down the street regularly. no-one does shit. i've never seen anyone get booked for smoking on the street, and you can smell it on a regular basis.

7. Exactly...I've rolled 1.5 gram joints in thin ass odorless hemp paper that had a mix of ground (grinder) fluffy stuff very mild smell good burn lotsa thc some other stuff less fluffy more dank-mid smelling losta thc but more cbn/oils ect and this really sick orange smelling stuff that leaves your fingers sticky and only vaps well alone.

A mix of all three to keep the last stuff burning even...this thing sent off clouds and I walked past at least 50 people puffing away. No one cared no one does care.

It's just a shame crackhead motherfuckers have taken to dealing shit off their bikes cuz that'd be cool. Just a nice day long bike ride chilling every so often with a pre-rolled j. We get the shaft cuz crack heads can't stop sucking dick an stealing for a fix....

8. when i was 15 me and some friends were chillin by wendys it was only like 11 we had just finished smokin a couple of bowls and this cop drives by and me and this girl get detained for curfew violation.. the whole time i was just freakin out cus i thought he was gonna know i was high.. thank god nothing bad happened

9. thoes friends.

call you paranoid untill you get caught, then it's just bad luck.

10. Me and my gf smoked and drank at the beach all day today. Nothing better than taking one hitters and sipping tall cans on a beautiful beach. I love my dugout

11. the poll is really uneccesary. why can't they just tell the story? that would answer the poll

12. I don't have a problem smoking a joint while walking down the street around where I live. I live in an upper-middle class community where there are a lot of cops with nothing to do, but I've never had any problems. Cops drive by me while I'm smoking a joint all the time. I just put it down until they drive by. At night it's riskier, because the cops are a little more curious as to why you're walking around, but during the day they barely even glance at someone walking down the sidewalk.

13. knock on wood. Ive had a pipe in my pocket alot just cruisin around on my skate

14. Never got caught. Blaze and walk the streets during the day, if you're not walking by people.. it won't matter. No cop is going to stop you for walking during the day unless they have a reason like smelling it. It's less suspicious.. but at night you're setting yourself up. I have routes where I know cops don't go, so it's straight..

15. Umm, if this isn't believable.. I'm sorry, sue me. But it happened. Me and my friend were swapping bowls, walking ddown the street and we were in the middle of our third hit when the blue and red pulls up right behind us. We try not to look noticeable so I hold the smoke in my mouth..hoping he wouldnt stop. We hid the bowls back in our pockets and he wouldnt have stopped..but my fool of a friend kyle happened to blow his smoke out after holding his breath too long *Weeoowowww--the siren goes* He talks to kyle while never leaving the car and when he aske dme my name and everything *smoke still in my mouth* I blew it in his face while he was in the car, grabbed kyle by the shoulder and we barreled through that town like a big dog that just cant find a place to take a piss..

After that we were extra careful where we smoked and just hung around in the house alot..

Much easier to reax when the slightest bit of smoke at night could give you away.

Peace.

16. i walk around late at night smoking bowls all the time, I only got stopped by the cops once because me and a couple of buddys were being "to loud" at like 10 at night, just finished blowing out a hit and the cruiser rolled up beside us, we all jsut stood there stoned and scared untill he tells us we have to get home and quiet down, then he just drove away. It was so weird.

17. nope never been caught, doubt they'd do anything anyway, after the story of my mate caught for fighting, and he asked them about the hash he had, they told him they'd slow down and he could throw it out the window, watch where it goes and pick it up later................plus we don't get many cops walking, they're allways driving by at 30-40mph............well it is a cass C drug here now, so maybe that's why they aint too bothered...............Peace out.............Sid

18. Today i been dry for a long time and i bought a sack and we were having this block party thing like where teh block gets toghether and eats and shit and talks and cops come by and talk n shit well i just took like 3 hits off my bong and went outside and was talkin to the cops all blazed about crimes in my neighborhood and shit i odnt even think he knew i was stoned

19. I've walked the streets of my town numerous times completely shitfaced, tripping balls of shrooms (this happens often when your close friend sells ounces of dry caps and stems everyday), rolling, whatever.

Usually a blunt is at my side, sometimes a bowl, even a bong, fuck it I didnt worry about it at the time so why should I know?

The biggest reason why I roamed the streets at night is shrooming and xanax make your worries go away, and your wildiest ideas become reality, since as you think them up they look completely rastional and normal to you (xanax blocks your worry/shroom alters what you see as reality) its a nasty combo

never been arrested, smoke in the middle of a town park with two cop cars pulled up, 3am at night.. me and my friend booked with dilated pupils ; )

We went in some peoples yard and waited for 15 mins in the bush, so many police were in the area after we ran, I def think they called for mad backup. It was hot.

anyways im baked time to hit more peace