Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you found that some people are a lot more susceptible to pot...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Highroad001, Sep 20, 2011.

1. than others? Or any drug really, but we're not allowed to discuss this. I've smoked with a lot of people of the time, many of which are regular smokers. Though there is this one guy who has been doing it for around two years with me. We don't smoke all the time. Once / twice a week. But it never takes him much to get stoned. A few cones...maybe 4.

Is this just some genetic thing, where he is more susceptible to the chemicals? Or his brain reacts a lot more intensly... Has anyone else encountered this?

2. 4 joints? I'd be very high after that.

3. I think he is using cone as a term for bowl they say that in like Australia i think.

4. I know what you're talkin about

Theres those people that get super fried after a couple bowls... sorry for them

5. If it's good weed, one bowl's all you need.

6. well going by this thread's TOPIC, i'm answering just about weed.

once i blazed some really weak brick with a gal who took one woofing hit from it and got the kind of room spinning dizzies it took me 4 deep hits of potent columbian to experience. i think maybe women have lower tolerances because of their body weight to lung capacity ratio maybe

7. Hell if its good weed one hit will set you straight! What are some favorite strains?

I like jack Herer.

8. my favorite of all time is still pine cone smelling (extinct) columbian gold... really trippy & visual. i didn't get as much visuals out of haze skunk, but man that stuff is POTENT! it builds up in your system until you develop a perma-buzz.

check out these smoke reports if you wanna know just how my favorites (only stuff that gets you high) compare for taste & THC profiles. 8 miles high is my favorite PRACTICAL strain
    http://forum.grasscity.com/seed-banks/905855-smoke-reports-indoor-sativas-compared-columbian-gold.html

9. fixed ;)
    with some of the better medical stuff (Skywalker O.G. at my spot) one puff will get you plenty high. two will have you BAKED.

yes, I am bragging.

10. I've been smoking for a reasonable amount of time now, and I still get fucked off 2 bowls of high mids/low dank. One bowl gets me high as a kite. Two bowls knocks me off my ass. Two bowls and a joint and I won't get back up.

I'm also 6'5" and built like a twig though.

11. Man Idk about strain names, it seems like unless you have your card strain names are just garbage to make you wanna buy more of a dealers weed. Around here we get no name chronic all the time and we just call it chronic lol..

12. yea everyones different. Its more of a mental thing too

13. I think everyone is different. When my wife and i smoke im usually good after the first bowel, however, she can chief up about 3 bowls and still wanna keep going!

14. [quote name='"Whiddlin4life"']I think everyone is different. When my wife and i smoke im usually good after the first bowel, however, she can chief up about 3 bowls and still wanna keep going![/quote]

This is exactly like me and my girlfriend, except I wanna keep going and she's good after 1-2 bong packs.

15. Yea, now dont get me wrong, i keep up with her no problem, it just doesnt take me as much to feel it :)

16. [quote name='"purrplee"']I know what you're talkin about

Theres those people that get super fried after a couple bowls... sorry for them[/quote]

Sorry for them? Hahaha wow i wish I had there tolerance

17. [quote name='"hazey grapes"']well going by this thread's TOPIC, i'm answering just about weed.

once i blazed some really weak brick with a gal who took one woofing hit from it and got the kind of room spinning dizzies it took me 4 deep hits of potent columbian to experience. i think maybe women have lower tolerances because of their body weight to lung capacity ratio maybe[/quote]

Hey thought u were gunna say to stay off the indicas haha