Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

have you forgotten?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Mar 28, 2003.

1. very well spoken norm

peace

2. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I respect each and every blade here that makes a conscience effort to voice their opinions.
    I was completely against this war a couple months ago and I still see no need for it but now I've taken a "use it or lose it" view on the situation. If we let dictators run the world then there will be no such thing as a goverment that is "for the people, by the people"...and this goes for Bush and his administration too...no democracy whatsoever.
    When I think of Saddam I'm reminded of bullies in grade school that would take kids milk money, the same people you can't talk out of doing something once their mind is set...if nobody stops them then it's anarchy.
    This is my last post on this matter since it's become too political for me.

3. Saddam is a horrible, horrible, evil man. He takes no concideration of loss of human life or degridation in quality of life in his desisons. His desisions are based soley on what will give him more power. In this way, he is like every leader of every contry in the world, with a few exceptions. Dick Cheiny, who owns a VERY large amount of stock in Haliburton Oil, the company he used to own, has alot to gain from this war. Haliburton was given permission by the U.N. - who's sanctions have hurt the Iraqi people - to control the distribution of oil in Iraq. Their "payment" for this is a whopping 30% of the oil claimed after the war.

I dont support this war, but i dont hate my country. I love my country.

I hate my government.

Government is violence - Tolstoy

4. Ok just so you all know this song is sung by Darryl Worley. He first sang it at the Grande Ole Opry. If any of you have any questions about country music. I am probably one of the most die hard Coutry fans i know i can name a lot of things. another good song some of you might know is "Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue" sung by Toby Keith. just some information you all might want. well i'm gonna go smoke so have a good night