Have you ever

Discussion in 'General' started by KnucklezzDeep, Aug 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I was just thinking of how many other people do this besides me. It's not every time I hit a bong, or a pipe for that reason.

I'll rip whatever we are toking on and instantly try to cough. My instant reaction to this is to hold it in, as I do this it sounds like an awkward sneeze/cough/choke, and I will literally farmer blow a huge nasty booger/snot rocket all over my own face.

Everyone instantly looks over like wtf bro calm down. They start laughing cause I blew my nose all over myself. (And because it's grotesque and effin hilarious )

I cannot be the only one

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. You're the only one alive. Embrace it and turn it in to a traveling extravaganza!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'll have to take a selfie and post it next time so I can share it with the world

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. [​IMG]

Please don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I do it every time, I have pipes and bongs but I hardly ever hit them because I prefer smoking a joint but when I do hit a bong (especially a bong) I try hold it in cause I know it was a big hit and I wanna savory it but I end up making some weird noise and next thing I know airs exploding out my mouth and I'm gasping for air but I'm coughing so much that I can't breath and my stuff fucks up, snot all over my face, spit all over my beard and the occasional puke on the floor. I'm glad someone else knows the feeling as well:love-m3j:

6. Lol I ain't ever heard or seen some shit like that. Ewwww lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dat some weird shit hommie

• Like Like x 1
  8. You sure as hell aren't smoking with me... gonna have the blunt wet af or the bong gonna be overflowing with spit fucking with you.... smoke like a normal person.

Grow journal

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Haha, I don't wet jays or blunts luckily or cough nearly as hard :biggrin: but yea don't smoke pipe or bong with me

• Like Like x 1
  10. I think your body is trying to tell ya something..

11. It's comical, and it's even worse when the bogeys/snot make it to my lips or in the mouth

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. This is what I imagine you look like after you snot/dribble all in the bong :laughing::laughing:

funny-photo-22.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Absolutely! You got it! The squinty eyes and all

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Tf is going on around this forum...