Have you ever?

Discussion in 'General' started by firecat318, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Answered the door early in the morning with nothing but a pair of boxers on and it was the fucking Jehovah Witnesses? Fuck I swear this happens three times per year on average and each time they come it's right in the morning when I'm waking up. They come up to the door and they're like "Have you heard the good word of Jesus?" I reply, "Does Jesus sell weed and if he does what does he charge?" They reply "HOLY SHIT CALL IN THE HEAVYS. WE GOT A FUCKING WEED SMOKER HERE HE'S THE DEVIL!!! BRING IN EXTRA DOSES OF HOLY WATER AND WE NEED TO GET AN EXORCISM ON THIS PROPERTY ASAP!!!!" HAs this ever happened to you guys on here?

2. If I'm not expecting anyone, I'm not getting out of bed to answer the door before noon. If it's important they will come back at some point

3. I remember I was like 9 and I took my dogs out to take a piss while half asleep in the morning with my boxers on and my dick sticking out with some major morning wood. Not to mention that I hate extremely long hair so my hair was all fucked up. Cars were passing by beeping and shit so I look down and I notice I was in my boxers and then I looks down again and notice my dick is sticking out! So I ran inside crying like a bitch

4. Jesus fuck that never happened to me.. If I got morning wood I usually have sex to alliviate that problem.

5. No, not quite. But I have answered the door in my underwear with wet hair and had some religious guy give me the word of god.

6. Hahahaha that is fucking awesome dude :hello:

7. was sitting on my car in the driveway once while smoking a doob and the jehova's came past on their push bikes, was super baked but they had no idea, they smiled, waved said hello and kept riding. always see em round the neighbourhood so next time il try talk to em...

8. #8 Delluhsion, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2013
    I never had somebody come to my door and preach religion, if a Johava witness did so I would just tell them politely to leave. If they choose not to, I'll just go back inside.

Did they really say "Holy Shit"? Isn't that against their religion to use profanity?