Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

have you ever wondered...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Valient, Mar 17, 2010.

1. if anyone had a "stolen" pickup thread? i mean, there are hundreds of pickup threads, and just kinda pick and choose images?

2. Like shit they've actually jacked from someone?

3. I don't understand.

4. I think he means photos of other peoples stash and not their own, or googled images.

5. what would be the point of that?

6. Oh this makes more sense.

I agree with EMP.

7. So what if they do I just like to look at pictures of weed

8. na bro, like its like this..... im fucking stoneds out my mindo idk wutf im doing but ok... um.. this guy is obviously stoned like the 1st guy that posted hashahahaha or 2nd or w/e

9. yeah i thought of that tons of times people could easily take pictures off of google, photobucket and etc just to get others peoples credit...LAME

10. Happens to me daily.

I know it's a bit off topic but as the owner of marijuanareviews.com I am constantly sending website owner Cease & Desist orders for stealing my content (bud pics and review text).

People don't understand how hard it can be to take good photographs of weed.

--Chubbs

11. So does that mean you want me to take down my Avatar pic of the Nuggetry N1.

12. If he does mean that, then Yes it does happen.

Dont want to call the guy out. But a member made an Illinois dank or something like that thread, and was telling people to post weed. Then he posts a pic of "his" stash, think he said it was purple kush or something like that, and it was literally the first pic that came up under google search and some one called him out on it right away.

The OP admitted he had stolen the pic, and just 'wanted to see some cool buds but didn't have any himself'. This is after he made multiple posts about having good ass weed.

It was fishy, and it was funny when he posted the pic of "his buds" and some one called him out on it right after lol

13. wow smoke another lol. That made no sense.