Have you ever thought about faking your own death?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stac, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Just to see who would really care if you died and how many people would care?

Now, obviously, I would never do it due to the fact that not only is it illegal, but it would come off as an extremely tasteless joke but I want to see if anyone else here has thought about it?

2. Attention whore

3. Can't say I have... BUT, last week a couple teens passed away in a car wreck and sooo many people wrote on their facebook walls and all that shit so it really got me thinking about if that happened to me, how many people would care... kinda depressing actually haha. I'm 19 btw if that adds anything to the story.

4. No name calling allowed in the city :wave:

5. It MIGHT be more people now because of shit like... Facebook... and twitter and such...

6. i would only fake my death if i owed some mafia dutes a looot of money lol

7. If you owed the Mafia money, believe me, you wouldn't be faking that death.

8. my dads friend owed the mafia big money, he tried getting away changing his name and such. found him and killed him. poor guy was only thirty, my dad said he was a real nice guy too. this was like 20 years ago though

9. Howd they find him?

10. Um... heat-seeking missiles... bloodhounds... and foxes... barracudas...

11. ive thought about how people would react to my death and thats it but there's only one way to find that out.....and you aint gonna be seein their reactions if that happens.

12. How strong do you think they are today?

13. i dont even know. all i can say is never get in deep shit with the mafia

14. I've thought about it

15. #15 Stac, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2011
    True that, especially in Europe

16. hahahaha, or in the US, trust me.

17. yea definitely

18. #18 SplitGenetics, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    that's classic lol, havnt seen that movie in a while

19. I've thought about this.never gonna try it,so ill just hope people do care enough to show up.

20. I fake my own death nightly, then in the morning rise up from the ashes like a phoenix.