Have you ever though of riding a Roller Coaster high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Loud202Pack, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Im thinking about it during summer. any experience?

2. Yes, made 2 firecrackers with a gram of dank on each and ate them an hour or so before arrival at cedar point. Kicked in right when I walked thru the fuckin ticket gate, best experience of my life. High as balls for a solid 4+ hours. My dumbass friends risked smoking in the parking lot where state troopers patrol while I was comfortably baked longer than they were.

3. Phantom's Revenge(Steel Phantom) at Kennywood here in Pittsburgh.

It was raining all morning so when my buddies and I showed up at the park there were hardly any cars or people traffic. We had smoked a few blunts on the ride over and decided to twist up a quick joint and smoke it real quick. As soon as we sparked it the rain started slowing down and by the end of it the rain had stopped.

Ran from the front of the park to the rollercoaster and got 1st car front seat with my friends. Absolutely amazing I had my hands in the air more then I normally do and had the biggest grin on my face. After that we hit up the Jackrabbit Racer and Thunderbolt(old wooden coasters)

My dream is to hit cedar point and blaze beforehand. I've gone so many times sober that I think it would be crazy awesome high.

The only downside to being high at an amusement park is waiting in line. Or paying crazy money to get a drink to quench your thirst

4. Fast Pass at Disney....spacemountain on the fungi

5. ur insane haha:hello:

6. good call on the fast pass man. i would have lost my mind in all those lines

7. I was just there a week ago, however if you are at Disney and you are high the best roller coaster is "rocking roller coaster" at Hollywood studieos it's an Indoor rollercoaster that shoots you from a Stand still position to 60mph in 2 seconds it's amazing. They make it seem like your flying around hollywood and there are lots of fluorecent signs/ blacklights and the best part is aerosmith is blasting the whole time.

8. Aahh dude...I got high and rode all of those, too!!! The only downside of the whole day was that we had to keep going back out to the car to smoke again. But it was a great time.

I also like those rides like, with a lot of visuals like that garfield ride...omg that was a fucking blast. I hope you rode that while you were high.

Fuckin Kennywood...that's what's up.

9. I smoked at great america when we went for school trip. Smoked 3 x's that day. The funnest was on the giant wheel talk about HIGH!!! The coasters are a blast high but not the 10 story drop towers.. hmmm mmm nope palms sweat every time... last time I dropped on one of those I was with a new girlfriend and was acting tuff but watching the whole time just watching and waiting killed me... Have fun!!:hello:

10. Yeah it's a blast. Amusement parks are an ideal place to be high at