Have you ever taken a walk at night while baked out of your mind?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Solid State Society, Sep 2, 2010.

1. I just got back from one. Dont know why I decided to go. I just got up, started walking and burned a fat joint alone. I was walking through the streets and its pitch black. These streets are notorious for street racing late at night, and like 3 cars were wizzing by me going 180KM/H+ on this road. I was like "Shitttttttt, this is a buzzkill, what if they crash into me" But then I turned on some music. Everything was all good.

I turned on the song Cudi Zone by Kid CuDi and kept walking. I look over to my left and you know what I see? The lights on someones lawn were all flashing to the tempo of CuDi Zone. I was like "WHAT. THE. FUCK"

Tripped me the fuck out, totally.

So any weird shit happen to you guys when you're walking high as a kite?

2. yeah a bat chased me down the street last night, or two nights ago. There were mosquitoes everywhere, which i believe it was after but i was tweaking cause it would fly right near my head, and i could hear its jaws snapping and shit and i just ran like i motha fucka. Luckily the blunt was all done or it would have burned to a crisp at such unknown speeds

3. Me and my buddy do that at least once a week, we'll get super high and go on long walks lol tons of fun follows.

4. I love walking around baked! It's so relaxing plus it kind of feels like an adventure when you're high haha. Nothing awesome has really ever happened bar some really awesome high talks with friends and things that were only really funny/scary because we were high. It's one of my top 5 things to do while high!

5. I've got a park that all of the houses back onto, it has a series of healthy billabongs in it filled with frogs, water birds, possums, crickets etc. We like to walk down to the benches, sit and watch the stars and listen to the frogs. Fucking love my hometown, it's always gonna be a part of me.

6. I haven't done this while stoned myself but I walked by sone friends who had just blazed and walked around for a while. everyone was really chilled out and it was awesome until some old lady called the cops on us when she saw us rolling and lighting a joint. We just bolted. I didn't get a hit :-( oh well... Theres always a next time :smoking:

7. EVERY night lol smoke all night, roll a joint and smoke it on the way to the local gas station, last night me and a friend jump up on the roof of a donut shop and smoked a joint, good times, good times

8. I used to live in an apartment above a couple of bars in the middle of my city, and I'd walk the streets all night. Good times.

Now I live in an apartment complex that's gated, a few miles outside the city center, and situated on about 80 or 90 acres, w/ 7 lakes, nature trails and all that shit. So I can walk around the lakes and down the little trails, which is nice. It's much quieter. I was just actually out on my patio, (it's 530am here), and all I could hear were bugs making bug noises. Then I farted and it was real loud and it really illuminated just how quiet and peaceful it is here. Had my neighbors been awake they could have heard that fart.

9. +rep for CuDi Zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Pretty much atleast once a week i will have to walk back from a friends house which is like a 2 1/2 mile walk i don't mind at all, it's made even better when i've got a J to smoke during the journey.

11. I walk too much when high ahah
    Last night walked back from a party pretty ripped, the trees had an immense pattern to them :smoke:

12. Hahaha, awesome.

13. I'm a lazy fuck when I'm high, so I avoid any walking as much as possibe.

But being drunk on the other hand, that a different story.:devious:

14. ^This is why I'm glad we have to have high rep in order to give any out.

On topic, I love going out for walks alone at night with a bowl of weed and my Zune and headphones.

In small towns like where I've lived my whole life, it's very peaceful. It gives me time to myself, time to enjoy music, my own thoughts, or, if I decide not to listen to music, to just enjoy the silence, something that we have forgotten to enjoy once in a while.:smoke:

15. Smoking+Cudi Zone is crazy. That shits just meant to be my friend.

16. i love walking alone at night smoking

i have burned to kid cudi but not always my first choice at night

17. Walking home at 3AM last week with my huge rasta skullcandies around my neck(the ones that go over your head). Blasting Saliva by Viktor Vaughn (MF Doom) walked past an old man which is wierd at 3AM and I hear 'em go "Music has gone to shit" as he's walking by, I continue walking and say "Learn to accept lyrical poetry". His footsteps stopped after I said that...mine didn't, seems like I made him stop and think lol.