have you ever started a trend?

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddha_Man, Feb 7, 2014.

1. I started a nickname for somebody, other than that no.

2. I started smoking weed before anyone in my school. 4th grade me and my buddy found his bros stash and puffed up.

3. i invented swag the day i was born

4. got all my friends saying "derp"

5. I was selling "Things" before selling "Things" was cool. :cool:

Shit...the most I ever got to do was feel some tiddies in school....Never got to wear a pair until I turned into a 35 year old married man!

7. I am so adept at voices i got all my grown ass friends doing/saying things in the buk lao voice. U know the raged asian phone pranks guy "ownage pranks" n youtube.

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

8. Y'all weird

Sent from my LG-P659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Aw buzzy! *hug*

10. Started like 20 kids nicknames in high school, my friends and I were also the first ones tying our hoodie strings like shoe strings at my school. My friends and I were also the first people we know of that smoked at my school and are still some of the only ones who don't talk about it.

11. I somehow start a lot of vocabulary. Dont know how I do it

'Too blessed to be stressed'

12. If the clothes were in the store, the trend was already started.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I don't know about trends but I still hold the record for lunch detentions in 5th grade.

Went to lunch 4 times that year swear to god.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

14. Hahaha you are the best troll I've ever seen. You stick to your shit. I respect it.

15. back in school i started the hookah trend in my area. i bought one and a couple of weeks later everyone owned one. good times.

16. I started the word "noose". Short for nuisance. Now most of my friends use it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I started selling Gum for $1 a pack in my middle school.. a month later everybody was tryna sell candy n shit...I miss those days I made like $10-$12 a day by myself... X that a 5 day week that's decent money for gum selling haha.."I even had people selling for me on tha low . I broke. Em Off some cash too -$- Hahaha man!!!

Sent from my N8000_USA_Cricket using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. yup, back in middle school I decided to get a Mohawk. not a faux hawk, a full on 8 inch Mohawk. it was sick as fuck.

....until everyone started getting Mohawks and faux hawks. now I just have an undercut (a Mohawk but gelled back)

19. A couple of my old buds and I started saying "Truuu" and it somehow caught on in my old highschool... Needless to say it's kinda annoying now :S

20. yes, hating everybody including myself. seems to be quite popular these days now. hmph who woulda known?