Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever smoked with your parents?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lets Burn, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Have you? If so tell us about the expirience.

2. I smoke with my dad a lot, he has better weed than me lol.

3. Smoked a joint with my mom for the first time a couple weeks ago. Was actually pretty chill. I think it kinda brings you a bit closer in a way, makes them almost like a "buddy"

4. I have. It was quite awkward. Still kinda neat that I was able too though. :)

5. If any of my kids ever end up smoking, they will be saying this about their pops

6. Yeah , I did with my mom & it was weird at first & it was her first time & she was laughing so much. it was something that def. brought us closer :]

7. I smoked my mom out for her first time in 10 years and she couldn't even milk the bong so i had to milk it for her and she said she didnt like it and it just made her sleeep.

8. i almost fell for your sig but i am too smart.

9. I wish my parents smoked. But with other peoples parents lots of times.

10. I've actaully smoked with my father(45) once. I went to a new club and (they gave me two free 2gram joints with GDP in them) bought some teens. Once I got home I showed him the plants and he looked at me and said "People actaully pay for these?" Then once I got the plants settled I told my I was going out with my friends. and he told me not to smoke the joint (only told him about one :D ) "I wanna try it". So The next day after he got home from work around 12pm (slow day) He asked me to light the joint. He took about 3-5 hits I wasn't really paying attention. At that point he was done. He started coughing really bad. After that he went inside and got a glass of water and sat on the couch and started talking to my mother. He kept laughing. It was hilarious! then he went to sleep until like 7pm and said he had dreams about dipping crackers into tea! (hahahha hella high) It was a cool experience. We got closer. Al tough he refuses to smoke with me anymore. and constantly nags me about it. haha

Sorry for the long detailed story. I'm just REALLY high right now. haha

11. my mom is cool with me smoking, and i know she used to smoke, and she's been saying she wants to start smoking again, but it would just be so weird. we're close and all, but it would be so awkward, i know it. i've smoked with tons of other peoples' parents though, it's always pretty funny, old people get so stoned.

12. Yeah my GF got to smoke with my ma b4 I did. Then shortly after I did it was awesome she hadn't smoked in like 15 years. Then we gave her some ganja choclates she loved em but got bbblasted hehe. Only if the stepdad smoked would she regularly though, unfortunately...

13. I brought home some cannabutter once from a dispensary and made some brownies. My mom and dad each ate a brownie and realized what it was after they ate it and felt the onset. Long story short, they liked it. They're not much for smoking but they like the edibles.:rolleyes:

14. yes i smoke with my ma often, she's a chronic pain patient and nothing quite does it like the green. And, it is funny how it bonds you together, but it does

15. ive smoked with other people's parents but never my own.

16. Nah, but with other peoples parents though.

17. with my mom, yes...but its awkward and shes a 2 hit wonder