Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever smoked too much?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Weedsanecessity, Jan 9, 2011.

1. #1 Weedsanecessity, Jan 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2011
    Ok so me and two of my friends were chillen in my friends basement. He has two hookahs, we put about an eighth in one and just started ripping. First time smoking a hookah, I love it, (if consider yourself a seasoned toker and haven't tried a hookah your missing out). Now at this point we been smoking for about an hour and we are already blazed, at least I am. Then again this is my first time smoking in almost 6 months, cause of me looking for a job and whatnot. I just got tired of it and couldn't stay away from mary jane any longer. So then I whip out my bong, which has one perk, an ice catcher, two shotguns, and a tar catcher. We start hitting off of that, we all start coughing like bitches. I was wondering why that shit was so harsh, I noticed it was cause it was too dirty. My friend is now trying to hit it, but its not hitting. We take about half an hour figuring out why the fuck won't it hit anymore. First we thought it was the ice blocking(wrong), then we thought it was too dirty, so I give to my friend to clean. I go over to check on my friend cleaning it and he broke the perk! I start yelling WTF WTF WTF! He's like its fine, its fine, it still works. I'm like what ever and we try out the bong again. Still not working, found out it was the screen. Got a new screen, then started toking again. Once we finished, we sparked up a blunt. After that blunt, I was so gone. It seemed like I was the only one though. I'm also a bigger toker than them. At this point I'm trippin, my heart was beating so fast I felt like I was gunna die. I had the biggest munchies I have ever had, yet he didn't have anything to eat. Its about 2AM, and I'm not good to drive. So then my friends go to the movies I think, leaving me on the couch, starving, by myself. It's now just me, myself, and I. My mind is racing a thousand miles a second, yet my body can't move. I threw up like three times, Idk if it was cause I smoked too much or if I was starving. So I just crashed on his couch until the morning. I wake up thinking I'm at my house, to see I was at my friends house shocked me for a sec. Once I finally get up, I get my shit and go to mickey Ds. Then crash at my house. So that was my weekend, how was yours? I have more crazier weed stories, but this happened yesterday. So I figured why not share it, before I forget all about it. Tell me your craziest smoking experience. :smoke:

2. lol. I've never puked before but there were times when hitting a grav bong that I lost complete functionality and started seeing visual hallucinations, etc. I hate when I'm really high and don't have munchies, I love eating sober so eating high is the best.

3. i havent had too, but rather at the wrong time. dont get me wrong, ive gotten so stoned i pass out (not really a big fan but when everyone keeps packing bowls i cant puss out, right?) but i wouldnt consider that too much.

i have toked up after a long day in the attic in a texas summer (worked ac) i would come home and spark up while dehydrated and i almost puked. and among all the friend si have it can all be traced to not enough water.

4. 2g's is nothing dude, I smoked like quarter all together that night. And they weren't mids either, I don't remember what though. That shit was crazy, I felt like time was slowing down. Anybody ever feel like the song there listening too, won't ever fucking stop?

5. Yeahh i smoke myself out all the time :smoking:
    It's fun. Late nights chillin on a buds bed, black light, music, TV. Takes a lot of weed sometimes though..

All it does for me. Can't move, my heart pounds crazy fast, and I always say to my bud "if this mother starts to burn right now, I'm going to die." haha

6. well i havnt been doing it for too long. but the second time i got high was kinda first cuz first i had like a hit of strait poop but i had a massive blunt of afgan kush then i went to this party in the woods i was tripping so bad. i was leaning against a tree for legit 3 hours standing next to these chicks and i remember these guys putting a flashlight on me and say i want to have what hes havving cuz i was GONEEEE

7. yeah...

We did not smoke all that much really, yay for low tolerance. We shared a really fat joint and smoked out of a bubbler. I don't know exactly what my friend brought but whatever it was fucked me up super badly.(looks like weed, smells like weed, and he is the biggest stoner I know so I am sure he knows his shit)

My stomach started churning after a little while and ended up throwing up in his toilet. At least I did not make a mess lol. They had like a lot of munchies too but I just felt sick all the way. Frankly I was not sure if I felt sick due to too much food or mj at first. I also passed out on the living room floor hahahaha.

The next day I still felt a little funny and stupidly decided to take just 1 bong hit with my friend and it got me really bad again.

Its pretty scary really, my sense of touch was totally fucked for 2.5 days. If I scratch myself it felt like I was ripping my flesh and had to look at it to ease that paranoia. My pillow rubbing on my face felt like sand paper and it actually hurts for a few minutes after that.

Ended up I could not eat anything till it was completely over due to the discomfort. :(

It was really weird since it was just about 1 bowl more than I usually smoke when I am alone =S

8. first time i smoked a blunt. i was 14 or 15. before that id just take 2 or 3 lil hits off a metal pipe. or use tinfoil pipes.

after me and my homie smoked this blunt i mean it had to be atleast a gram of bud in it, i freaked. feltl ike i was melting. i totaly freaked out. had a bad panic attack. closed my eyes felt like i was on a roller coaster. i hated that. and never wanted to feel that again.

but now id love to be able to get that high lol. damn iwish i still was new to weed oh man oh man. nothing like when u first start smoking. i wish i could expierence it all again. i hope reincarnation is real. so i can do it again.

9. Seriously, time does slow down when your super lit. The most i smoked in a day would probably be a quarter....so many blunts!:rolleyes:

10. Dude that doesn't sound like weed, and I know my weed. Sounds like you had some laced shit. First off weed doesn't last more than a day, you can usually sleep it off, second weed does not give you those effects what so ever. So there's three possibilities here, either your a lyer, you react to weed weirdly, or you had some laced shit. My guess is that your dumb enough not to check the product your about to put into your body. Not trying to be a dick, but you should always check the shit before you smoke it.

11. LOL, you puked. That's dump man. haha.

12. theres no such thing as too much pot

13. took the words right out of my mouth

14. I've been uncomfortable a few times with just weed but more often when i am drinking and smoking heavily in the same night:cool: anyway after a few deep breaths and a little water I usually feel better.

15. I hate when i smoke too much; especially when it's good weed. i get big headaches & can't do anything but sleep it off. I hardly take it that far now though. && if i ever do smoke a lot; i just sip some beer/alch to balance it out.

16. I don't know dude. I know that the weed I bought was fine. I really have no idea exactly what my friend's weed was. I had fallen asleep multiple times when I smoked too much alone but never had that weird sensation till that one time. I might have woken up feeling almost like a slight hangover but it usually dissipates within an hour after a meal.

Perhaps he brought some laced weed since it was after I smoked his stuff that I went all funky. I was a bit too high by the time he was packing the bowl and I had not looked at it myself. I know that he does more than just weed but I would think he would have told me if it was laced with something else =S
    (unless he was too high to remember to tell us what's up with it. He is one of my best friends and I am pretty sure he won't intentionally fuck me over)

I had been thinking if it is possible for it to last more than a day to be honest. After all low tolerance+dank could have made it last a long time. From my blurry memory of that night I remembered that it was frosty as fuck. Also there are so many threads with newer smokers getting sensations that lasted over a day or had a "bad trip", I don't think that all of them are just lying or trolling. There is the possibility of overreacting and exaggeration but after that experience I won't rule the possibility of the "bad trips" out.

17. First time i ever got high. I hit a gravity bong 3 times. and I laid in a bed for 13 hours. And i thought my friend zach was a cartoon. Ate 3 bags of popcorn. and drank 2 beers.

18. First time i ever got high. I hit a gravity bong 3 times. and I laid in a bed for 13 hours. And i thought my friend zach was a cartoon. Ate 3 bags of popcorn. and drank 2 beers.

19. Idk it could be possible, but the sydaeffects you explained does not sound like any type of weed I heard of. I guess though if you had some dank sativa, and depending on how much smoked it's possibly. But when I smoked like a quater that night, I was fine when I woke up, I just felt a bit heavy, then again I used to have high tolerance for smokin. But this was my first time in longer than 6 months.

20. First or second time I smoked alone and packed the amount I always shared with 3-4 people. I was so high I didn't care and the one thing I fully remember is the lighting making my pants hanging on the door look like the Grim Reaper. First time I consciously thought "oooooooh shiiiiit" was when I hit a grav.