Have you ever smoked pills?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SaladFingers, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Simple yes/no question. I'm curious, because I've had pretty experienced drug-user friends tell me they love to occasionally put crushed up oxy or hydro on top of bowl. I'll admit I have, and I love it. Always a great body feeling.

although I wouldn't ever just smoke a pill alone. Weird.

2. I love smoking OC 80's. :D

3. Yes i freebase 80's from time to time. But you freebase them on tinfoil. not crush them up and smoke them on bowls of weed lol

4. heh. Might sound childish to you or whatever, but I enjoy it. I call them snow bowls. Hehehe :D

5. i gotta +rep that even tho it aint necessary for you to need rep.

i thought i was alone =( :-S

6. ^was in kcmo last night nikka

7. Nebraska eh?

whatcha doin in my neck of the woods?!

see our dirty city? lol

8. #8 GrandaddyPurps, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    I dont think it does anything when you crush them on top of the bowl... prolly just ruin the taste of the weed. When you freebase you are more vaporizing it. When you crush them up your putting the flame directly to it prolly lessening the effects. and you should DEFINETLY not do it with hydros cause then ur smoking apap.

9. you defiantly gotta use the foil.. or its 100% waste of thirty five dollars.

10. heh. I was born there actually. But I went to see 311 with ziggy last night. Got caught up on the paseo, love that shit.

11. my brother went to that. i heard ziggy was amazing =)

ahh the ol' paseo! not so lovely part of town eh?

12. xactly

threw u some rep

smokin 40 and blowin 40 was my favorite method of doing oc.... till i started bangin em :D

13. i don't think it get's much better, less its some dope.

14. Freebase is as far as I go man, I'm afraid to bang anything because of my horribly addictive personality.

15. Yea its very addicting, makes u longer want to snort cause u know u wont get as much of a rush. but yea the rush is bananas. I try to take afew week breaks inbetween binges

16. they were all amazing. I was pretty fkn impressed. But it's def ghetto, I was scared at one point. Heh but naw I love kc man, its great.

17. lol. it really is a great city. thats the spot where you can come across almost anything.. but most people who don't live there, won't go there.

glad ya enjoyed the show!

18. smoked a blunt laced with barz. Havent smoked a blue yet, but i will soon enough. Few of my friends occasionaly smoke em up.