have you ever seen those people at venice beach who ash for pot money?

Discussion in 'General' started by modern-hippy, Jan 15, 2009.

1. "can you spare a dollar for some pot?" "hey man think you can help me get high? just need a few more bucks" "need some weed money... who here will give me weed money?"

this is the kind of shit you hear from random people as you walk down the venice board walk.... i just think its....funny....i dunno.... have you guys seen these peopple?

2. shit gives smokers a bad name, but hey i cant blame em, they just wanna get high!

3. Ash for pot money? So I can empty out my ashtray and in turn someone will give me cash for weed? I gotta get on this transaction :D

Nah, I haven't seen these folks, probably because I've never been to Cali. I'm sure if I had I'd have something useful to add, though.

4. #4 12311979, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    I've never seen any in venice beach, but there was a bum in Santa Barbara I had seen that had a sign saying he needed money for weed, ecstacy, pain killers, etc...

It was on the street where all the college kids go to bars and shit. I forgot the name of it.

It was pretty funny i had to do a double take because i've only seen that kind of stuff on the internet.

5. No shit, I'd definitely have to take a minute to check it out. Shit, I'd probably be more happy to offer that guy a buck than any other bum.

6. Great now everyone is going to start doing it...

Now I will never make any money.

7. I wouldn't be surprised, given how scummy Venice Beach is compared to Malibu

8. some kid at my school used to go around the entire cafe every day at lunch asking people for change for "food."
    good way to make some easy cash, i have to admit.

as for people at venice beach, i wouldn't know... never been.

9. actually...

i took a pic with this one dude who had a sign that said will work for pot.

he was rollin a j hahah of toabbacco i think