Have you ever seen this before? Please help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by guest87784949494, Aug 29, 2017.

1. So my plants have been quite healthy this whole Grow. I have two large Og Kush's growing outside. They have been in flower for 3 weeks
    I left for the weekend and my typically feeding cycle is as follows
    Two days feed
    1 day water
    2 feed
    1 water
    1 day of dry out
    I was leaving for the weekend and doubled my bloom nutes (total ppm per plant was about 1200), thinking it wouldn't hurt it.
    So I come back from the weekend to see a decent amount of damage on some of my leaves, I would say roughly 2-5% of my leaves have this sort of damage (my plants are about 6-7 feet and quite large.)
    Now the obvious answer is I gave them too many nutes, but this didn't look like normal nute burn to me AND while I was gone I got some a thrips/aphid attack, these curled leaves bronzed leaves seem to be showing up around or near the pest damage I received as well.
    So I guess I'm wanting to know how you seen this sort of damage from nute brun?
    Could there be a more serious issues like russet mites, root rot, or something along those lines?
    Please let me know any thoughts you may have. Here are some images
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Fungus gnats chomping your roots maybe
    marijuana.com/blog/2016/06/28/grow-guide-bugs-and-mold/

3. Yeah 1200 ppm is way to hot for soil in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1