Have you ever seen Anything similar??? 8 perc pipe?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Golds•ul420, Feb 8, 2014.

1. #1 Golds•ul420, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    Picked her up on venice beach yall ever seen something similar ive tried numerous searches and i literally cant come close to finding something vaguely similar check her out ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391881408.385122.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Do those perks help or is it just Kenny shit

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Get some better/more pics up. Can't tell shit from that angle

4. i saw something like this except the perc was a coil with liquid glycerin surounding it in another chamber so you can put it in the freezer and get some chilled hits.

5. Is that other end broken?

6. My fault heres a couple more and nah its not broken at all just oddly shaped end. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391897204.598913.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391897222.965552.jpg

7. that's pretty cool dude.

8. What is it? Does it just have eight pathways? That wouldn't really cool the smoke any, would it?

9. That's dope. How much did it cost you?

10. Appreciate it. It is definitely the smoothest pipe ive ever hit and ive never had a harsh hit hardly cough off it but when you finish a bowl it feels like you just smoked a fat blunt and the price tag said $100 and i offered the guy $40 bucks and he took it. definitely worth it to me

11. Nice pipe I wondered how those hit. Dynomite Distribution seems to be the first and only company out there making these.

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392499973.203552.jpg I like yours a lot if I can find one like it I'd probly buy it, this is my dynomite piece, no carb ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392500043.153448.jpg