Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever run out of weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sundaddy, Oct 30, 2009.

1. In 23 years I think I ran dry 2-3 days. I go into conservation mode if I'm getting close to running out, maybe 2 micro hits a day 'til I re-up.

2. before i started growing i had the same dealer for about 20 years. i honestly think there was maybe one or two days out of that 20 years where he was unable to get me weed.
    he still hooks me up if i run out.

so yeah same here.. maybe a few days out of the last 20 yrs or so.

3. In three years I've decided to take a week long tolerance break probably about 10 times. Every time I'd run out of weed, I'd vow not to buy for another week... Then somehow I always would get smoked up, sometimes just like completely out of the blue like my friend's cousin coming to town and smoking me and him up... like seriously completely random ass ways. So... I think someone "up there" is trying to tell me something haha. I've never been dry once since I started smoking, and I've even moved to another state during that time :D.

4. Have I ever ran out of weed? Hasn't everyone, dude? Just buy some more.

5. hahaha we all run out sooner or later.can't w8 to start growing again,then i'll never run out :D

6. yeah ive ran dry before. it fucking sucks.

alot.

im like oh no! i toked up to much and now my girl maryjane has left me!! =(

its really bad when i run out of weed and my dealers can't hook me up that very nite.

cause then i turn to drugs. and i mean drugs.

bad habit.

7. I have definitely run out many times, but within my smoker's circle we make sure that no one goes dry. I can just smoke with my friends and pay em back once I re-up

8. I used to go dry a lot because of a bad buying habit,I would buy say half an ounce and think,damn this is a lot of weed I don't need to buy any more.

Well that half-o would run out and I would be stuck for days trying to get my friends to find me some weed,back then I didn't have an actual dealer,it was all middleman.

Now I found a few dealers myself and I re-up everytime they get new strains.Even if I already have enough weed,becuase that if for some reason I can't re-up again(money,dealer issues)I'll have enough to last me a while.

Besides who would'nt like to have 8 different strains labeled in mason jars,it's just tight shit.:smoke:

9. i think everyone has at one time or another...

10. #10 mrnicebuddsn1, Oct 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2009
    got a go0o00o0d point there veiled i do pretty much the same thing with my "buddies" i always nab whatever diff strains i can get my grubby lil hands on n i got a shit ton a diff lil n big jar to keep um in

lol and i always stock up the same regardless if i need or not for the very same reason ... u never know how both green situations will b in a week or so weather it b no money or no green 2 buy with your money

11. maybe 10 or 11 times in 5 or so years?

12. I run out every 3 days. :confused_2: So whatever. Not like it's a big deal.

13. It's always a sad day when i run out, and even worse if i don't have any money to pick up, that's when desperation mode sets in and i search high and low for bud/kief/stems anything lol not really but you get my point.

14. It just keeps growin dude. It never runs out. Someone always has some you just have to know how to ask nicely. :D :smoke:

15. Its the worst feeling in the world. I get agitated when i smoke that last joint almost everytime. Just my severely addictive personality.

16. I run out all the time. I only buy an 8th of danks for the week on Fridays. I run out usually on Wednesdays

I dont say shit im almost out time to get more. I wait till i have my paycheck so i can easily calculate my money

this should not be in this section honestly. This is such a newbish question.

And the title should be how long does your bag last you.
    OH WAIT! there is many of thous.

17. #17 sundaddy, Oct 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2009
    I don't think it's a newbie question. I 've been smoking 23 years and have wondered if other peoples habits were like mine. I think it's the procrastinators that run out, my friend does that ALL the time. I like it too much to run out.

18. No never I have an unlimited supply of weed.

19. I just ran out but i get my quarter of kush for 50 at 9 :hello:

20. Well once i was around 17-18 i pretty much never ran out unless i was broke which would only be a day or so before a paycheck came, Had a steady dealer for 2 years up until last week :( From what i heard he went to rehab, never knew he was on heavy shit

I have a friend now whos picking up for me but i think hes pinching some here and there. I never wanted to get a scale because of the legal trouble it can cause and because id always have my dude weigh it infront of me, but it looks like im gonna have to