have you ever really thought about wat life is?

Discussion in 'General' started by british_stona, May 10, 2009.

1. like really... life what is it...

in my mind life is like a drug which is naturally produced and u have no choice on how
    much u take...

cos think about... really think hard about it...
    its full of highs and lows...

if you have alot of life you'll get a high and feel great because of chemicals in your brain or naturally caused drugs which make you happy or relaxed...

if you have a you have too much you'll start getting stressed which can lead to panic attacks or heart attacks... which can be compared to an overdose

and really think about this wen life is great and your happy you come down or burn out man... like really its just one big drug which no one has control of...
    ... just think about it and you'll understand
    :smoking:

2. but what do you mean what life is? you have to consider everything as to how we got here. I don't think there's a 'why we are here,' so much as what are we doing here.

We've gotten this far, now what?

life is life, you're born, you go to school, get a job to make money to support your family and then you have some fun along the way and die. the end.

3. its more of a metaphor for life man...

4. Life is a journey, we all choose different paths. The point is to enjoi the roads you walk along.

5. fuck no one understands what im trying to say...

6. lol not really.

life to me is a self-sustaining pattern. relates to entropy. hard for me to put into words.

7. life is a journey man...