Have you ever paid for sex?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mintyhaze, May 21, 2006.

1. Why yes i am, and trust me if i had one wish it would be to be like the hottest man in the world who is hung like a horse, tobad im the complete oppisite

2. ^^that sucks. lol

I have never paid MONEY for sex... but i have done a thing or 2 in order to get some poo-nan

3. Instead of risking AIDS and shite why not just by a Pocket Pussy?

4. Or make one with a condom and towel with some lube on it and you r golden, I used to make pocket pussy's all the tyme in the 5th grade. I would not and have not paid for sex, I have seen mad crack whores though does that count for anything? :D JOE>

5. LMFAO. When i lived in St.Louis one of my friends said he fucked a couch one time... i dunno if he like cut up a cushion or... i dunno lol

6. lmao, i don't think thats something your supposed to brag about man lmao.

7. Fuck dude you have 6 fucking fingers then!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

oh and i used this :bongin:and this :smoke:and am now this :smoking:. LOL:D :wave:

8. Nah...I would never ever pay for sex. First off I think thats wrong. Its really not that difficult that theres no one you know that will have sex with you?

Sex isnt just a good feeling, theres a reason behind it and it also goes beyond it hence how many girls get very attached to the guy who takes their virginity. Its something special that only humans can do for long periods of time and not solely for the purpose of carring on the species. Sex is most definitly not something that should be sold and should be something completly willing between both people.

9. reminds me of when i was playin crazybobs cops n robbers on sa mp. You choose who you are and drug dealers can deal, whores can whore etc. so if you go up to sumone who's a whore and type sum command or sumthin you can hire them lol. then it said "NEXUS has gotten Chlymidea from slutty_girl" lol

10. reminds me of when i was playin crazybobs cops n robbers on sa mp. You choose who you are and drug dealers can deal, whores can whore etc. so if you go up to sumone who's a whore and type sum command or sumthin you can hire them lol. then it said "NEXUS has gotten Chlymidea from slutty_girl" lol.

11. I haven't ever, but I can't say I never would.

You pay for pussy no matter what, prostitutes are just more straight up about it.

12. this man is wise hahahaha

13. Yo minty Im wit ya bro if i want some head ill pik up a 20 dollar hoe but not sex but a bj is all kool to me :hello: