Have you ever mistaken an inanimate object for a person/monster?

Discussion in 'General' started by MasterChronicDroKush420, Oct 5, 2013.

1. I hate it when that happens when you're falling asleep. so high.

2. Jackets on doors always manage to make me jump back lol :smoking:

3. ^Yea happened with me too!

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1249051-The-Journey-of-indoor-scrog---New-SuperKush-w/-pics-*Enjoy

Sent from a portable device.

4. Whenever I'm high or drunk as shit walking around at night I always see a mailbox in the distance and think its a person

5. Where I went to college, there's a school. Inside that school is a statue. If you drive by slowly at night, it looks exactly like a little girl standing in the lobby of that school. I've freaked many people out when high with that statue, and the made up story that goes along with it :)

6. Yeah and I used it in personified terms. I like fiction. 

7. driving in an unfamiliar area at night high as fuck and i hit the brakes because i thought i saw a deer next to the road, but it turned out to just be a pile of wood.

8. Yeah

Sent from a pineapple under the sea.

9. Happened today

10. when im driving high at night i always think the stop sign is a person lol

I live up north and I do that all the time in the fall and winter with mailboxes. Always think those damn things are deer and i'm blazed so my heart is going crazy thinking it's a close call. 

When I am high I do this all the time thinking shadows are objects, freaking myself out. Shadows of tree limbs that move in the wind got/get me all the damn time.

12. I used to see shadows when I first started smoking more.

pretty sure it wasn't a healthy side effect buy it stopped soon.

13. Mild schizophrenia, so every night. 

14. Was just waking up this morning, saw my lamp out of the corner of my eye, shocked myself conscious because I thought it was a little troll or something standing on the dresser.

15. There's this sign on Main Street of my town and every time I walk down towards it, it looks like a person to me. Idk why