Have you ever microwaved chocolate chips...

Discussion in 'General' started by Blazed Bacon, Sep 23, 2010.

1. ...and just munched out on them? It's fucking great. Try it.

Just put em in a bowl and zap em until they're shiny. Then...eat! It's awesome when they cool down for a few seconds...the outside gets firm but the inside is still nice and gooey...feels good man.

2. Holy.

wait, FUck!

FUCK!.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you did it man!!!! you really did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you made me wait to do this!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im screaming right now.

anyway,

yes this sounds good.

also try peanut butter sandwhich with popcorn inside

3. I came.

4. microwaved reeses peanut butter cups mmm

5. Yeah... you discovered a gold mine here :rolleyes:

6. phhh obviously.

7. mmm yes that sounds awesome.
    Also try to mix up peanut butter and chocolate chips and microwave it til the pb melts. mix it up to melt the chips into the pb totally, then add a chopped up granny smith apple and mix it around to coat the apple pieces with chocolate pb stuff.
    and then EAT...nomnomnom

8. Dont you know, them microwaves will kill you faster than a speeding bullet.

9. why? i have nutella.

10. Yeah, but does nutella harden when you pour it over ice cream, making a hardcore ice cream chocolate bar? I think not.

11. No man, you microwave them, them put them in a cookie cutter, then put it in the freezer and get fuckin snowman chocolate bars.

12. either way its chocolate on ice cream. i see no difference.

13. used chocolate chips to melt them and put them on ice cream

14. Whoa... You just blew my mind, maaaaaaaaan.
    [​IMG]

15. i see a difference...either way its hazelnut spread or chocolate on ice cream.:rolleyes:

16. Touché

17. put m&ms inside of marshmellows then put the marshmellows in the microwave. hell yes.

18. Haha, that sounds interesting.