Have you ever met someone...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jeneras, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Have you ever met someone you just had an instant connection with, whether it was online or in person?

Did you ever speak to them again?

2. I've met a couple people like this though I'm not sure if the feeling of the connection was mutual. I rarely still have contact but also do not feel the same connection.

3. yes, im normally on fucking drugs when that happens though

4. Yes and now we're engaged.

I'm pretty sure divine intervention was involved. I have zero chemistry with 99% of women.

5. yea, about a year ago, I was chillin around on campus and went and sat next to this cute chick who was sittin by herself.
    We got to chattin'. Smooth conversation.

We talk about video games and find out with both play WoW. For anyone that knows WoW, it is a pretty rare thing to meet a fine ass girl that plays!

TURNS OUT, SHE WAS A STRIPPER/Unmentionable addict.

it was cool when i first met her, but that was the end of that lmao

6. yeah its pretty trippy. actually, the only people i know i could fall back onto at any point in my life are those people, be it best friends or ex-girlfriends that are now best friends also.

7. I felt this way with one of my close friends. I don't get along much with other women but we worked together and one labor day we had to take care of the animals together, she said "I can't wait to go home and smoke a big fat one" and that was basically the beginning of a very good friendship. It really felt like we've known each other all along. We still talk sometimes

8. Unfortunately I almost always feel these connections with guys that are already in committed relationships... and I'm not about to be a home wrecker. I can't wait to meet a guy I have that amazing connection with again.

9. Im a super super nice guy and im really funny and pretty much everybody i meet thats within my age range thinks like OP just mentioned towards me, it's wierd as fuck, if i show up at a party everybody wants to just shake my hand and shit and i wish i could stand to be around people like that still but it's just not..Me, i suppose.

whenever i feel that connection with somebody i usually tend to shy away from them as i almost always wind up being dissapointed. Not always but alot of the time.

10. I feel like i connect like this with everyone except people i don't like.. Its like your one of my peoples and i would do anything for you our i despise you.. There is like no in between with me..

11. i dont know what your talking about

12. Yes. I know exactly what you're talking about. The chances of meeting someone and feeling that immediate connection is so rare nowadays. I met one of my closest friends at cc and we got along so well, like the stars literally aligned when we met. She gets what I mean and completely understands everything, we laugh at the same joke and have similar personalities. It truly feels awesome when you're friends with someone who's like your long lost twin. The other person who I recently clicked really well with is this guy I have crushing on. We were just talking about classes and what we do on the weekends, and my comfort level with him was so balanced. That conversation made me like him more, but I think he got scared or something because he hasn't talked to me since and we don't see each other. But those strong connections with people.... those are the kind of friendships that I treasure more than the ones that aren't as talkative and passionate. I don't know if you get what I'm saying, but I totally understand you and I like this thread a lot. hahaha :)

13. Yea my bestfriend who i met in middle school

14. I met a girl at a hockey game. I was with my dad, she was with her dad. We talked for the whole game. Probably should have exchanged numbers.

Oh well.

15. Yeah and we became pretty good friends and dated a few times. Sucks that I moved I can't see her that much

16. One time this bitch.... I call her that because the ho broke my heart. We were all like "I love you and she was all like I love you!" and we all wanted to fuck but than we were all like nah or least I was true story than this is just one ending.

Other endings are too complicated and will fuck your brain up like looking into an Elders Scroll hard concept to accept never mind comprehend.

17. I have met many people that I have instantly clicked with. Some I still talk to and some I don't unfortunatly. Ushually not because we ended up not working out. Ushually for more unfortunate reasons:(

18. Better question have you ever met someone and instantly knew that you two were going to fuck? I have

19. i remember when i was in 10th grade, i was sitting in class and this new fella popped his head in to check if it was his class, i made eye contact with him and something inside me was like '' this guy is gonna be my friend '' like instant connection

i ended up buying from him, and before i knew it, we were hanging out all trough the year smoking weed, he ended up becoming one of my best mates

sadly he moved a bit far away, havnt seen him in a while :)

20. #20 Pew, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2013
    :eek:

Oh yah :)

It's like in my mind I just know what needs to happen.

On topic in middle school a new kid joined our year and in 2 days I found out he went home the same train and shit together in a few weeks we were best mates. Got up to so many schemes with that kid we were like a team. He ended up moving to some Arab country and I haven't seen him since.

If he were to rock up on my door right now it would be like things never changed.