Have you ever met somebody off grasscity?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kenji12349, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Have any of you guys met anybody off here in real life? Describe the experience :smoke:

2. yeah i actually met my wife on gc

3. whoa freals huh? Was it awkward meeting up ?:eek:

4. yup , met a bunch of good growers

5. Met 2 dudes from GC in a video game Lolz.

6. Id like to talk to some other growers in person. It seems much easier to get the meaning of things when talking instead of reading and trying to interpret their expression or whatever u call it.
    Haven't met anyone yet, and due to sketch level, don't know if I ever will . lol;)

7. na fibbing.

8. I did.

When I was a freshman in college I didn't know anybody and I met a couple people from my school who smoked and smoked with them a lot.

I also met this other kid from the town over from me here and we talked on AIM a lot cuz we were cool and I "gave" him weed a couple times which was pretty sketchy even though I talked to him for a while and then we ended up hanging out once another time later on and burned.

9. Nope, chatted online with a few

10. same, i want to meet one of the top growers of my city which is Toronto and just like get bare deals off these guys

11. No but I knew a few blades in real life before they were blades

12. thats pretty cool.

but no I have never met anyone from gc.

13. yeah met 2 and we had smoke seshes

14. Lol ive run into a few people that have over heard me talking with friends about some of the bullshit us mods get to deal with, and they were like "you mod GC, im a blade LOLOLOLOLOL which mod are you" and i dont tell them, because im 100% sure im the only mod from boulder, and its displayed very visibly on my fuckin posts hahaha, its up to them to figure out the mystery of who is sirsog

15. every single member of gc is a See Eye Eh agent plotting against me

Im watching you!

16. I met a cop on GC.

His name was Bob.

17. i encouraged a friend of mine to start a grow journal on here, thats as close as it gets for me

18. it would be cool to just have a big blazing party with members from here at a secret location but thats wayy too sketchy.. i mean, i know most of us are legit but there are some unknown people lurking in the shadows and theres the usual trolls.. it would have to be through private message invite only

:smoke:

19. Let me know where it's gonna be

I'll call the cops and tell them not to come