Have You Ever Made Out With A Dude?

Discussion in 'General' started by Huey_Freeman, Sep 12, 2013.

1. #21 WorkaholicsGirl, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2013

Tony knows what's up. ;)
    meeeyooow.

2. #22 Homelander, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2013

[​IMG]

Damn right I do...

[​IMG]

4. And what will you do if you make out with the guy and the girls just laugh in your face and leave?

I wouldn't trust these crazy girls.

5. They're either stupid or fucking with you. Most likely the latter.  If you're so insecure about your sexuality to ask the internet if it's okay to kiss another dude, well... (that's par for the course most dudes are hilariously in the dark about their own sexualities)

It's okay though, honestly, they probably would get better sex with each other than you and your friend :)

Please tell me you live in Oregon?  I think we'd be good friends lol.

7. I live in Wash, actually, haha!

8. They're not fucking with us, I can tell you that. And I'm open to try anything once. As for asking , I was wondering whether anybody on here has tried it. Makes for good discussion.

Sex better without me and my friend? You've obviously never been to Paris. ;)

9. My girlfriend's from there, actually. But make out with your friend. You might like it more than you think.

10. [​IMG]  Such a steamy thread :smoke:

11. No

12. It seems like u made this hoping that other dudes would say yes so u dont feel gay doing it. Well if u think its worth it, get drunk and make out with another dude. Its w/e, tell us if those girls just end up recording u guys making out and post it all over the internet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #33 WorkaholicsGirl, Sep 12, 2013

The Couv?  Or somewhere up north?

14. Northeastern in the middle of nowhere, lol

BOOOOOO lol

16. Well me and my girlfriend are coming up thru Cali next month, so maybe we could stop in oregon and smoke ya out lol

17. sounds pretty gay to me lol

You better! :)

19. #39 Majestic Raven, Sep 12, 2013
    [​IMG][​IMG]

20. no.

and if theyre freaky, like you say, and theyre doing all this.... they already want your dick anyway and you dont have to do it. if you do your going to far

nothing against being gay or bi or whatever. but if you do this, subconciously, you probably are bi and just havnt admited it.