Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever lost freshly bought weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeffersong808, Sep 30, 2012.

1. I just bought some weed and smoked some now i don't know where it is -____-

2. Maybe you smoked it all?

One time I picked up a gram after school, went over to a mates place then spent an hour looking for the lost bud which ended up being in the shirt pocket of my school uniform

3. Yeah its harsh at the time but when your cleaning your room 2 months from now and find it, it will be the happiest day of your life

4. yes a time i had travelled to collect weed and on my return journey i discover that i no longer had the weed in my pocket and i went back the way i came and discovered it on the ground i was very lucky

5. I lost a whole zip once.

Found it in the backyard.

6. Story of my damn life, my mom found my quarter pound when i was 16. threw it away, only problem with that is, well, it stunk up the whole house so i found it pretty quickly. loll.

7. Lost a G that I had just copped when I was walking once. Had to retrace my steps and found it on the sidewalk

8. Only been smoking a few months, but I've never lost any weed. Ever.
    I'm very careful with what I do with my bud XD

9. Lost a quarter once.

Found it in my bong water :hippie:

10. Dont worry it will happen sooner or later.

11. Na, ive never lost my weed its hard to loose a white paper bag(transporting meds from dispencery) ,or my mayson jar in my desk. So in short no i have not lost my meds after i bought them.

12. yup i threw it out the window on accident.

13. [quote name='"UNC Tarheels"']yup i threw it out the window on accident.[/quote]

Lol Nice! I did that once too

14. Seems legit. How do you accidentally throw bud outside a window, unless you thought it was some type of scary looking bug LMAO

15. I never lost weed, I did accidentally put two grams through the wash before though. That was the last time I ever did the laundry without checking the pockets.

16. I've gone fishing and forgot about bud in my tackle box. I've also left what I brought to my buddy's house in a jar in my bag for a few weeks. It really depends. If I have copious amounts I'll lose a couple grams here and there and find it later. If I'm broke...I keep track of my shit.

17. never ever...i guard that shit with my life until it makes its way safly into my mason jar

18. This one time I purchased 7 marijuanas from my dealer and had lost 2 by the time I weighed it at home.. didn't even open the bag :confused:

19. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:mad:,Yeah:D
    Bought an 1/8th and got drunk with "used to be friends" it fell out my hoodie pocket and 1 of them picked it up and wouldn't fess up,So I thought phuck it and counted it as a loss. (I went through alot of shit that night):(.