Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have You Ever Heard Of This Name?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TrippyKit, May 17, 2014.

1. Okay so a friend of mine inboxed me on Facebook and asked if I had any "Thrax" . I just replyed nahh but I have never heard of this type or name before. I live in VA so there's not a lot of variety here.

2. I have never heard of a strain being called thrax, but beyond that there isn't even a drug called that. The only thing "thrax" is related to (that i can think of) would be anthrax, which is a disease lol

3. It's either killer weed or weed from Pakistan (or similar country)

4. might just be his way of asking if you got any haha never heard thrax before tho

5. pretty sure it means good bud, but I've never once heard someone call it this.

6. They use this in my town -_-

7. #7 Joyetech, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    thrax- slang
    for anthrax is used to describe weed that could give you anthrax like effects, meaning you would be coughing your lungs out due to how "dank" it is.

"this anthrax wax will give you asthma attacks

edit:
    just relieved I helped gravedig this thread. damn you above poster!