Have you ever heard of dank?

Discussion in 'General' started by p00nd, Oct 15, 2011.

1. yes, im assuming everybody has...
    but not the weed. no, far from it actually.
    A new (actually idk if its new) Drink that one of our headshops got, thought it would sell or something lol..
    Its a hemp infused energy drink...
    I dunno the benefits of it or anything lol, theres like 4 different flavours, the one I (actually we all) took was called purple kush.
    [​IMG]
    Dank Hemp Infused Energy Drink
    ^thats it lol.
    notice how its called purple RUSH though on the website.. and not kush, I don't even know what the fucks going on cus I swear on everything the can said kush hahahaha wtf..
    anyway, it tasted like shit.. I couldn't even finish it. Like it kinda tasted like redbull, but with a shitty after taste, nobody really liked it lol.
    anyway, thats dank, and it sucks.

2. bump....................

3. Does it get you high?

4. Dank.... Pretty accurate name for the company to choose for it's drink, since dank means wet, cold, and musty...

5. no...
    its dumb lol. and on the can it says "legally tripping" (in french though)

6. Says "Get a buzz without -", so I'm assuming it's guess it's supposed to do something.
    Wasn't there some Bob Marley hemp infused bullshit that was supposed to mellow you out?
    Does anyone even know what hemp is these days?

7. Wannabbe hippies, I'm telling you...

Ran into a bunch at Motion Notion. Idiots, all of them.

8. They make shit like this and sell it at the dispensary

but the ones I buy are infused with a ton of BHO :smoke:

9. looks like a typical energy drink to me... except w/ hemp seed for stoner appeal (which does nothing)

10. Just get some of those 5 hour energy things. I call them liquid meth, because that's pretty much what they are.

11. "Get a buzz without the fuzz"

Is that REALLY their motto?

12. RONZELO GET ME ON THE PHONE TO DANK CORPORATIONS, Hello, yes sir, i need 500 million cans of dank right now, well sir i'm sorry but that's not possible FUCK YOU MAKE IT POSSIBLE, well sir there just aren't enough dank cans in the world.

Well then, i must take drastic measures :devious:

13. There are a few of these in the market now, but I have never seen or heard of that one OP.

I did try this one earlier this year:
    [​IMG]

If you've never tried hemp, it has kind of a nutty flavour to it. So add that nutty flavour + red bull and you have what Chillo tastes like.

I don't understand why they are using hemp (which ignorant people think is the weed we all know and smoke) for energy drinks? Hemp does have healthy benefits but I think they cancel out when you add the rest of the ingredients in the beverage lol.

Chill out with chillo..

...but it's an energy drink :confused: My school is next to their production warehouse I think those people are smoking mad reefer cuz on 4/20 they posted a status on fb saying "happy 420 celebrate with chillo" LOL.

And yeah they have a bob marley one too idk if it has hemp in it though. I think it's called mellow tea.

14. That poor Bob Marley.... He's so synonymous with weed, but it was only but a small part of his life, and not his philosophy. I bet his family/estate doesn't receive a single cent from everybody using his face. :(

15. *Runs down stairs to get credit card*

16. Wouldn't they be better off selling them as the chill out drinks with melatonin and shit in them rather than energy drinks?

17. yeah I tried marleys mellow mood also, they had it at giant tiger for a few months and I never heard of it since.
    I actually liked that stuff though lol, had a good taste, and actually made you feel sleepy and shit...
    it obviously wasnt an energy drink like this is, and I dont even think theres hemp in it..
    just herbal relaxers...

18. Haha idk if they can just put melatonin in drinks like that, that stuff fucks with your sleep cycle. I was taking it for like a month last year to help me sleep and when I stopped, I couldn't put my head down for like 3 days straight.

Melatonin dependency is not somethin you wanna fuck with!

19. #19 Mogwai, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2011
    It's becoming a lot more common now. There are a few drinks/snacks going around, especially at headshops, that are "relaxing" products with melatonin and a few other similar things in them.

http://slowmotionpotion.com/page/product-info-3 is an example. Lol at product descriptions

20. I want to see somebody release a drink infused with salvia. Now that would be interesting.

To watch somebody else drink, I mean. Fuck salvia.