Have you ever had your weed spliffed without being asked?

Discussion in 'General' started by desuforeverlulz, Jul 9, 2012.

1. I was grinding up a dub for some people at a party to smoke just as a friendly gesture, I wasn't being paid or nothing. When I dumped out the grinded herb, this guy just pulls out a cigarette and starts twisting it over my herb and he said something like "Let's spliff this bud." I was throwing up in my mind, thinking how someone could even do something like that to such beautiful weed, it was like putting sprinkles on the perfect ice cream scoop, except these sprinkles gave you cancer.

Don't get me wrong, I do smoke cigs, but not with weed. I smoke cigs when I can't smoke weed, like when I'm out in public and don't feel like breaking the law.

2. I havent had this happen, but i would be pissed!!
    Wth why did he touch and take your weed in the first place? Why did he combine it with tobacco? And why didnt u say anything to the guy?

3. I couldn't imagine breaking out bud then someone just walks up and starts putting their hands all over it. I wouldn't even know what do to that is so unheard of around here. The opposite of smoking etiquette.

4. Yeah wtf is up with that. Oh... I "spliff my bud" most of the time though. It's a UK thing, you get me?

5. Nope.

That's why I always pick the people I blaze with.
    I just can't smoke and get a decent buzz when certain type of people are around.

6. Not just a UK thing, you get me? ;)

7. I would have said, ''fuck off dude, you arnt smoking my weed''.

8. I would've made that guy pay me for my bud. If someone did that shit to my weed, I probably would've fucked them up, especially if they refused to pay me for it.

9. #9 Tle, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2012
    Discussion that Promotes Violence is not allowed!

10. LOL' d
    but I would be mad that he is using shifty cigarette tobacco., but I wouldn't mind conserving weed, plus it would also eliminate the need for a square later.
    But I could see why it would make someone mad.

11. Whatever man, it's probably just some douche with no etiquette...take the high road on this one. I don't really like smoking spliffs cause you have to hold in the cigarette smoke with the weed smoke which is so much worse for you.

12. As the above posters have already stated, thats a little fucked up. However, I would probably just go with the flow. I smoke cigarettes as it is, but that is a little messed up :smoking:

13. I'd be super pissed because then I wouldn't even be able to smoke it! I haven't had a cigarette in 3 years and some douche is going to risk getting me back on another $200/m habit?

14. Yeah, I mean I would have said something to him but the tobacco was already in the bud before I knew it. Half of me was thinking "What the fuck is this guy's problem? I don't wanna smoke that shit", another half of me was thinking "Well I smoke squares too so it shouldn't be all that bad" and the last bit of me was thinking "Wow, I'd really like to fuck that redhead that guy's with".

15. ill smoke a spliff or 2 occasionally its alright if i have a bunch of weed and American spirit tobacco but no ciggs

16. Yeah I didn't get a good look at his pack but it wasn't no American Spirit. I'm guessing Marlboros or.. oh god, Newport.

17. Fuuuuck that, I just started smokimg cigs and I already dont like it but feel the need to, why would someone ruin that beautiful plant with cancer?

18. there both plants

and sometimes it goes well and maybe streches to weed

dont be a snob
    its not a big deal.

u like waht u like bout dont be astounded people are difrent then you.

19. Tobbaco isnt as bad whrn smoked in a pipe not a cigarette with alk that tar, thats what bad

20. I'd be hella pissed and that dude would not be smoking!