Have you ever green out? What happened?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by piffjar, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Greening out isn't the same as blacking out. Greening out is when you smoke so much that it feels bad and you want to not be high. One time I smoked some weird tree and I just had an awful trip, I felt like puking (but didn't because I never puke) and I just wanted it to end. It gave me a weed hangover too.

2. Dude. I love your story.
    I'm high as fuck. Just got out of juvey.
    Your story made my day. LOL. I"M STONEEDDD

3. I use to this on purpose when I was 16. I would call it head rushing, First you squat down on the floor with your bowl packed on your bong. Next you sit there for a minute to get your breathing relaxed. Then you blow out ever last bit of air out of your lungs. Next put the fire to your bowl and proceed to rip a monster hit. Make sure you clear your toke properly when you feel like you can't take in any more. Then leave your bong on the floor and stand up as fast as you can (make sure you have a bed behind you to possibly break your fall) and while still holding in the hit tilt your head back. When you can't hold it in anymore or the blackness comes blow it out slowly. Enjoy your unconiousness. I use to go into a black faze followed by colorful patterns and sometimes a music tune almost like a carnival. Strongly recomend having a bed behind you because it's no fun when you think you hear music but it's just yourself moaning after you wake up from a hard fall. Blacking out is best done with friends their to help you on your journey....Enjoy :)

4. I have done this before. It was pretty crazy.

5. I greened out from edibles one time, firecrackers. Ate one, waited an hour and didn't feel anything, so I ate the second one...Then suddenly like an hour or so after that it hit me. The high was great for awhile, then I felt sick to my stomach, headache, barely keep my eyes open, and then I passed out for a number of hours. Felt like shit.

6. The one's who have'nt tried it are doing it now..lol

7. i fucking hate that

8. So last night, I just bought a quarter from one of my trusted dealers after a T-break. I go home, and so, literally, I smoked less then half a gram, and then things started to get really strange...

It started out, with my body vibrating and everything starting to look like it's underwater. A bit later I start to feel uncomfortable, so I go lay on my bed and relax to some music. So, as I'm laying there shit starts to like explode! My furniture was coming at me, my whole room was spinning into a tunnel, I was seeing everything in purple, red, orange and blue. I also disappeared into another plane of existence of obscure objects and colors...

I don't know WHAT THE FUCK happened. But hours later I fell asleep, and I woke up this morning with a slight headache and feeling more exhausted then normal. I've never had this happen to me! Even after long tolerance breaks...They were actual vivid hallucinations, and they scared the fuck out of me..

9. Smoked a load of green with a friend recently within a short space of time, we had a few bottle bong bowls, a few jays then had a big thick blunt rolled to smoke with his dad, i thought his dad wouldnt wanna smoke for a while but we lit it up very soon after the other jays and shit and it was between just 3 of us so i got alot, i just smoked shitloads and head got real light and just lay down and was bad enough but still functioning, then we smoked some real fucking bad hash and oh jesus i could not stomach that shit, i got a fucking pouding headache and was too fucked up to get up and turn the lights off cause they were hurting my head even more, i stumbled to the bathroom and got sick then came back into the room and my face and forehead was sweating like mad, I mean my face was soaking with sweat from just sitting there and passed out for about 1.5 hours, then woke up feeling damn fine and rolled a crossjoint with him and watched pineapple express, what a great evening, it wasnt like getting sick with drink, I wasnt saying to myself "I will never drink again" I was more close to the "I better get back in there and smoke some more weed", its not that bad if your in a chill atmosphere!

10. In my experience, I can't move, my friends say I turn really pale, almost ghost-like, and I can't talk well. Also, what seems like 2 minutes sitting there in reality is 45 minutes. Kinda sucks, and is a worthless smoke!

11. Who da fuck?

I would leave it at that, but...

In almost 10 years of smoking consistently, I have never "greened out". Ever.

Make sure you have enough lung capacity before you smoke, kids :confused_2:

*Or make sure you're not already fucked up on some other drug?

**Or make sure it's not your fifth time smoking?

12. I literally just lol'd

13. I probably greened out twice.

The first time when it was one of my first times blazing and I was at a park with some friends and I smoked a double pipe. Proceeded to go to one of the kids houses and ended up cashing a 5ft bong or something. Ended up passing in out of conciousness in the bathroom.

The second time was my first time using a Volcano Vaporizor at a kids house. Smoked for like 1 hour and then ended up doing the same thing on one of the couches.

You end up feeling like shit, thats for sure.

14. yupp about the time i was beginning to toke we had copped a quarter of brick weed we roll 3 fatties, 3 blunts in rotation...all the blunts are a half a blunt now i take a hit and litterally get like a seizure attack it lasted for about 3 secs i black out cnt c shit in my mind i hear (u kno in the street fighter for snes when u pause the game it makes the soumd) well i fell to the ground it stopped and me and my friends are like WTF ?!?! it was a crazy as moment.