Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever got high and lost something important?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BroItUpDroItUp, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Last night I got high and lost my carkeys. I was supposed to be at school 15 minutes ago. I literally think they disappeared.

2. find ur keys and then get on gc!! GL

3. All the time, I usually have to be in the same state of mind I was when I put it down. Get high put my grinder somewhere can't find it for a long time get high "oh shit its right there"

4. I've lost my Car keys as well when i was high Then as soon as the High wore off i Found them RIGHT next to me :bongin:

5. :cry:Government took my baby!!

6. I always loose my trusty rillo spliter whenever i'm about to roll a blunt, but it's nothing to break them down. Just more convenient.

7. I loost my textbooks, my keys, my stoner shades but I misplaced them in the first place.

8. tools,,all the frigin time,,get baked,decide to build something,,misplace every tool i use,,throw a few things,,go get baked again...

the worst is when they are little tools like allen wrenches and shit..

i have tons of rc cars and lose the little parts constantly..probably will be able to build one out of spares if i ever decide to get a broom out:0

9. last night i lost 1 half to my grinder good thing it was 5 bucks lol

10. i once lost my cell phone on the way to this forest. was soooo sad on the walk home but sooo high then was like hey its my cell phone! looked on the side walk and it was just laying there haha :D

11. Ive lost the lighter as well a few times. Its a bitch.

12. My cell phone. But I usually don't want to be bothered while I'm blazing anyway...

13. Bro... Atleast once a week I'll leave my wallet or phone somewhere and have to go throughout an entire day without it. Funny thing is, it always ends up being in one of my friends' cars after we smoked :smoke:

14. The first place you look for you're car keys is on grasscity? lmfao

15. my virginity.

o wait is that important?

16. [quote name='"SotalyTober"']The first place you look for you're car keys is on grasscity? lmfao[/quote]

Bro, you gotta realize I was pretty baked this morning. Technically speaking, GC has all of the answers. So, I checked here. Unfortunetly, I found them in my friends car, not GC.

17. I lost my weed once, but it was amazing what happened. I was shocked because I found them RIGHT WHERE I LEFT THEM! <3