Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever found weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Farted, Dec 27, 2011.

1. if so how much, and what did you do with it ?Share your story !:hello:

2. Plenty of times ive found my own weed lol.. But one time i was walking down the street and saw a bag on the ground, so I picked it up, and what do you know, there's a good gram in it! Then went back over to my friends and smoked it

3. Found a dimer on the floor at work once.

4. I found a bag with 3 grams in it on the ground next to a coffeeshop once! Rolled it all into a fatty. Got extra baked.

5. my friend and me found a dime bag or something around that in the dorm hallway once. only time ever i found weed anywhere, we smoked it like 10 mins later and got high

6. #6 Deleted member 457210, Dec 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

7. found a little baggie of mids once. probably about .5 in it...
    threw it away because 1 it was some random baggie of weed..could have all kinds of weird shit in it and 2....cause it was mids

you guys aren't too bright for smoking a bag of weed you found on the ground

8. Found a 3g baggy of weed on the floor in a hookah lounge on my birthday lol but that was before I smoked weed so my friend picked it up

9. I found a bag that looked like it had an eighth of schwag in it. I picked it up and it really had dog shit in it...

10. today was a good day. lol I woulda came in my pants multiple times if that happened to me.

11. in my carpet. like 3 one hitters worth. i smoked said weed.

12. #12 Deleted member 457210, Dec 27, 2011

13. lol now thats some epic shit to tell your grandkids

14. there was weed on my dads work bench, in his pipe. I took a hit when he went to the bathroom. Problem was when he came down to his work bench to get it, it was red hot haha.

15. #15 Deleted member 457210, Dec 27, 2011

16. I was walking through a parking garage on the way to a class and found what had to be a quarter sack, just laying there. It had been ran over a couple times so it was really compressed, but god it was DANK! I hadn't even seen anything better than reggie, and haven't had a heady sativa that good since

17. A long time ago in a galaxy far far away my one friend put a cut of chronic in his shoe (idk why but he did it) to meet 2 foreign exchange students to smoke them up, little did he know somewhere between his house and their bus stop in a condensed suburban area the entire cut fell out of his shoe some how. We did a search for it walking the sidewalks back and forth and finally we get to it, we see the baggy sitting upright in the middle of the sidewalk, with the sun hitting it. It was so plainly visable that you'd have to be a moron to not know what it was, we went running down the street then all of a sudden a cop turns the corner looks us right in the eyes, smiles waves, we wave back, we look at the weed and quickly snatch it up after the cop heads down the street we were on.

So I guess we almost became the other end of the story of finding a baggy of weed randomly.

18. Dime in my brothers car, smoked it with him and he swore it was the best he ever had (and it was) Some home grown 20 years ago (wow I'm old or started way to young lol) it was Afghan #1 (Affey as we called her) from Amsterdam, want to say Sensi Seed Bank, a friends uncle grew it out, that was the beginning for all of us farmers.

19. Nope, always see empty gram bags all over the place though.

---------------------------------------------------------------

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ]Ice Cube - Today Was A Good Day - YouTube[/ame]

20. I have found numerous bags of marijuana.. I assume even upwards to an ounce a few times. I didn't smoke then and they were in my place of business. Even if I had smoked, I would have never kept it.