Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever done this to a blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AverageStoner, Oct 27, 2011.

1. I use a joint roller to roll my blunts (I use more weed than I do my joints tho for these) So anyway, I have to trim some off to fit into the roller, my question is, have you ever had two different flavored blunt wraps, cut them in half, glue the different flavors together and have a multi flavored blunt? I was thinking about doing it but was kinda skeptical, lol. Thoughts?

2. Instead of glueing it, just lick it and put a flame up to it to make it stick just like you're rolling a regular blunt. tastes amazing though :smoke:

3. Yeah, go ahead and fucking SMOKE GLUE

4. Sounds pretty rad. I dunno if you'd care for it or not, but Cyclone makes those pre-cone blunts, and they have a 'trainwreck' flavor. It's awesome. Lots of fruity flavors mixed together. They could sell that fuckin flavor to Jolly rancher and it'd be the hot new candy.
    Anyway, point i'm trying to make; They're rad, try em if you haven't. :smoking:

5. I guess your confused, i'm not talking about real glue, I have the zig zag blunt wraps which have like regular joint glue on them to lick. And I'll have to keep an eye out for those Cyclones :)

6. Or just smoke them separately. It will probably burn better.

But you could always light them both at the same time. Smoke two blunts at once.

7. [quote name='"AverageStoner"']I guess your confused, i'm not talking about real glue, I have the zig zag blunt wraps which have like regular joint glue on them to lick. And I'll have to keep an eye out for those Cyclones :)[/quote]

Not confused, all you said was glue

8. just they fyi, they make blunt rollers. got mine for 7 bucks.

9. When he said glue, I instantly thought of the natural "glue" they put on rolling papers.

I didn't think someone was stupid enough to actually smoke glue.

OP, if you have some hash oil or some kind of wax like BHO you could use that as well.

10. I rolled 2 full size blunts end to end and had a peach/white owl foot long blunt