Have you ever cried when chopping a plant down

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smguffer, Mar 30, 2017.

1. be honest .. i mean .. you just spent months nurturing the plant, thinking about her constantly, investing insane amounts of time, energy, and resources on her... and when it's all said and done you just kill her.

2. It is sad.. not gonna lie.. but no.. not even close to that point haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I dry out a leaf from every grow and frame it. Im cheesy like that, it's sad, but i'm really happy with the yield

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nope..

If there was anything to cry about, it's that it was gonna take another week to dry...bc I really needed some ffin weed at that point :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. fuck crying....start curing

6. Never even crossed my mind tbh.

Maybe next time I'll consider it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Yeah, I can't say I've ever cried lol

But there is a sense of loss.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. In that case you gotta consult the Dope Fiend's Manual of Quick Drying Techniques.

Nah OP can't say I felt bad about chopping down plants when I did a grow. The shit quality made me want to cry though :laughing:

• Like Like x 3
  9. No I dance and sing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I hold up the largest cola and sing "it's the circle of life" like I'm the baboon in the lion king

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Never cried but have said 'sorry' a split second before chopping her off at the knees

• Like Like x 1
  12. No but sometimes my fiancé kills extra plants that look sick or Weak and I'm always like nooooo give them a chance they are still weed !!! But he is like no I have tons more stop worrying. I feel sad when they die but I don't cry hahaha

13. Why would I cry? I grow a lot less for the plant itself than I do for the end result! :smoking: same with all my produce plants. Never crossed my mind, honestly.

Then again, I've slaughtered animals for food many times, so killing a plant is hardly traumatizing :laughing: I did nearly cry once when I killed one of my chickens. It wasn't even my first time slaughtering one or anything; guess I was just feeling emotional that day.

I've cried over many people who were suffering and/or dying: family, friends, even strangers I took care of at work. Cried over a handful of pets I lost who were true and loved companions. But never cried over any plants I don't believe!