Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have You Ever Been So High That...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CherryBud, Apr 28, 2013.

1. That same shit happened to me. It was so scary. I had to like sit on the ground and relax with a glass of water for 5 mins.

2. Have you ever been so high that you hear a random type of culture music? (ex would be traditional Chinese)

3. Ever been so high you just forgot what you were mad about

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Have you ever been so high that you got frozen in time?

5. All the time man, weed is great for this haha.

6. Ever been so high on a train when another train is slowly overtaking you in same direction 1 track away and it changes to the track closest to you and you think it's gonna collide and start bracing - I felt like a right pleb

7. I heard Gameboy music. Like really digital sounding beats. In my head. I had no headphones on and I was not listening to any music. I was taking a shit.

8. haha that's awesome. ive heard traditional Chinese, and Arabian music coming from random places in my room

9. Haha all the time. That and I will hide my weed when I'm going on vacation while stoned and it takes like ten minutes each time to remember where I threw it.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Have you ever been is high that you can open your eyes and your mate has to lead you round your house....... i know i have 

11. lol hahahahahah

12. Have you ever been so high that you question whether the birds chirping is actually happening or whether it's your mind playing tricks on you?

13. Have you ever been so high that it started to rain and to you and your 2 friends all saw purple gum balls falling from the sky and bouncing off the ground?

Yes it was weed I smoked. It was my first time I didn't feel high but I remember walking on the street at night and it started to rain and we all saw purple gum balls falling from the sky hahahaha

14. Ever been so high you feel as if there's pressure around your ears and head, similar to diving to the bottom of a pool?

Newbie_of_the_Kush

15. Have you ever been so high that you and your friends sat staring at the TV for 30 minutes before realizing that it isn't even turned on?

16. #96 blazingforward, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    Almost every time dude. Head goes all fuzzy, not a massive fan of that feeling when it gets too intense haha

17. Have you ever gotten so high you get a massive rush of anxiety and a ultra fast heart beat/low blood pressure and you have a bad high for no reason

18. Have you ever been so high that swallowing food or even water is the most difficult task ever? Like every single nerve in your gums, your mouth and your throat are so sensitive that every time you try to swallow you start tripping out and then find yourself falling over? Damn I was not in good shape haha

19. One more. Have you ever been so high you have a possession scare? My back started arching and arms and legs spread out, but I couldn't tell if it was me doing it subconsiously or if it was real. Sketchiest shit of my life.

Newbie_of_the_Kush

20. Thought I saw a dragon in my bud once. I was tripping hard