Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have You Ever Been So High That...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CherryBud, Apr 28, 2013.

1. This is a new fun thread that im starting. The idea is that someone asks "have you ever got so high that...(your words)" and anyone can answer any question with this system that this weed help me create. When you want to answer one of the questions you will quote it and answer it or you will write it out your self like...

Question;
    Your story/reply

So that time. Ask questions, read funny stories, and post some of your own. Ill start.

Have you ever been so high that you forgot how to smoke?

Btw im extremely high right now so if none of this makes sense please ignore it.

~Cherry

• Like Like x 1
  2. i knew a girl named cherry well cheri but went by cherry . that doesnt happen to be u?

3. No sir, i have a penis.

~Cherry

• Like Like x 1
  4. Have you ever been so high that it feels like you're not breathing and you start panicking.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Have you ever been so high you say everything twice, the first time in a whisper, the second time normal volume.

• Like Like x 1
  6. have you ever gotten so high that you decided to watch guitar solo videos with your friends and commentate on them as if it were a sport? I have, twice.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Have you ever been so high that... You forgot you smoked already, but say fuck it and smoke more hahaha.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Have you ever been so high you forget where you are for a moment.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Have you ever been so high that... You've forgotten how to open a door and think someone is pushing the door shut against you

10. Ever been so high you forgot how to work a lighter?

11. Have u ever been so high that u watched TV on mute and ur friends made up their own commentary???

• Like Like x 1

12. yes always

13. hahahaha this is so me,, especially when i talk with my parents after i went out with my buds, i always start talking to them by whispering, i have no idea why!

14. Have you ever been so high you think you see police lights even when you are in the complete dark?

15. Lol i remember one time i got high and went to a amusment park. I had "silent screams" on every rollercoaster

~Cherry

• Like Like x 1
  16. I've done that sober

17. All the fucking time, but its drums with me!

18. You get so high, that you just can't... Just can't cum

19. Have you ever been so high, you feel like you can't swallow food without having to fully concentrate?

• Like Like x 1
  20. HUEBSH that you put away your smoking paraphernalia for the day and you forget were They are the next time you want them.