Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have You Ever Been So High That...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CherryBud, Apr 28, 2013.

1. you get so high that you feel nothing but utter euphoria

2. Have you ever been so high that you thought it was saturday all day but really it was tuesday

3. haha!

4. Have u ever been so high that u took a shit and forgot if u wiped ur ass.. so u go back and wipe after the fact? :eek:

5. ^^ that's pretty gross. Have you ever been so high that you feel asleep while getting head or sex.

6. I've been that drunk that that's happened lol never to high... I can't be assed getting head or sex high... Just gimmie a sandwich :D

7. Fuck yeah, getting head.
    You ever been so high, you loose your phone, only to realize you've been talking on it for the past hour?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Have you ever been so high that you and a friend have a sword fight with spoons to determine who gets the eat the rest of the mashed potatoes?:smoke:

9. probably not for the duration of The Hurricane with Denzel Washington tho lol

10. yeah hahaha

11. Have you ever been so high that each minute feels like an hour and you keep asking people if you just talked to them or if it was just your imagination?

12. ^^^ yeah, welcome to gc.
    Have you ever been so high that you drive in the fast lane going less than 30 mph

13. You ever been so high that while watching DBZ you start to think you are a Saiyan?

14. have you ever been so high that you hear musik and you can't figure out where its coming from and when you look for the source it stops?

15. that happens so often and i freak out

16. #36 Robiz, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2013
    Have you ever been so high that the gravity shifts to another direction, while taking a crap, so you have to grab the seat, not to fall off? It was not as fun as it sounds! :smoke:

EDIT: Have also gotten so high that i have lost my last bus for the night, so i had to walk like 7 miles, in -10 degrees celsius. Tip of the iceberg was that my phone ran out of battery, so i had no music :(

17. Have you ever been so high that you drove home only to realize that you were in the wrong city?

18. Have you ever been so high that you think everyone else is high, or might as well be.

19. have you ever been so high that you go to watch tv for like an hour only to realize that you forgot to turn it on?

• Like Like x 1
  20. have you ever been so high you hear sounds that sound like gameboy music for like a pokemon battle or something.