Have you ever been so fucked u that..

Discussion in 'General' started by guywithlonghair, Jun 25, 2013.

1. #1 guywithlonghair, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2014
    You feel like you're a busted up mess of mangled bones inside a drum kit as John Bonham beats them like his children!?

No?

Oh, me neither.

What's the last weird thing YOU did while you were fucked up?

2. Sat on ur mom face n let her smell my taco bell volcano farts

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Isn't that what POVs are meant to do? lol Make you feel like you're the guy f*cking

On weed? I usually just chill with homeboys at this go kart place where they have a ton of pool tables upstairs..

On alcohol? Oh sweet jeebus. Well it wasnt that last time I got messed up but it's still a good story.. I go to Mexico about 1-2 times a year and I went 2 years ago on my birthday(July). I go to visit family in Michoacán. ANYWAYS it was my birthday and usually no one says anything about it until later.. literally, not a Happy Birthday unless it was from my dad or sister who traveled with me. So they always send me and my brother when they need cake picked up. So we always tell one of our cousins or his brother to come along (it's an old, single-cab Ford truck with a bed, where we usually make them stay), so it was a 11yo cousin and his 17yo brother who's kinda' slow in the back and we stop at the Oxxo (corner store) where we ALWAYS do nd grab 2 six packs of beer (forget which). We open a few up but since were already drunk we only drink like one. We go pick up the cakes, make a bit of time to finish a six pack, take a pee break, etc. We head back and we celebrate things a bit different over here, but this post is already so long so sown to the goodness.

Pretty much I get way too fucked up and start dancing some fast song with my always-drunk uncle, then head to my aunt's store with him and my brother. I buy a case of beer (that we drink the day after), and my uncle doesnt know so he tries to make me buy some cheap ass bottle of tequila. I say I don't have any money and he buys the cheapest tequila I've ever seen. It's your bottom shelf, plastic bottled gold tequila. My uncle takes a few swigs from it and hands it to me..I blackout shortly after.

Obviously the next part is mostly

OMG MY CAT IS EATING MY BAGSEED

my cousins and sister telling me what happened. So after I blacked out I walked out of the store with my sister, 3 female cousins, 2 cousins from earlier and my brother. We were all supposedly going to eat when this chick came up the street and I we t to her and started hugging her while standing in this puddle up to my knees (Im 5'10") and calling her my cousin while shes screaming for my cousin( who coincidentally is one of my three cousins). When she gets the chance 15min later she leaves and we start walking again when I pass out and just fall.

The next day I wake up on a mattress without anything on but my underwear.. Its one of those inflatable mattresses and when I check my body it turns out I have vomit all over my pants, which are at my side, in my ear(who knows how it got there) and my shrt which was plastered to my chest (sticky and smelly). I dont have my glasses but find them near another pillow on the ground..I check my pants for my cellphone to check the time/find out where I am but find nothing..no wallet, cellphone, house keys.. Usually the buses start passing around 6am and I begin to hear them outside. I begin to look around the room and it looks kinda girly, but Ive never seen it before.

A few hours later my younger cousin from earlier tells me what happened along with everyone later, and it turns out I was at my aunts "spare" room, and it had been remodeled so I didnt recognize it and later my sis brings clothes to quickly get into and hop into a shower at my place..

Have a lot more and may actually make a thread.. what do you think? XD