Have you ever been burnt cold?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by It's Kicked, Apr 17, 2004.

1. I was one time, this black guy on a bike came up to me and asked me if I wanted any weed & "it is pretty common for people to do that where I live" so I said yea let me get a $20 so I go to reach in my pocket to get out my wallet & out of no where I was "SLUMPED" by this other black guy who then kicked me a few times and whatnot then stole my money. So ever since then I don't buy nothing from a random person... Hopefully we all have learned from our mistakes... :)

2. Man, never trust a guy on a bike..they already have a get-away vehicle. I'm glad he didn't do worse than kick you a few times.

3. I usually only buy bud from people I know or from friends that have bought from the dealer.

4. i dunno why people think they're safe -anywhere- outside of their home. and even in your house, it's not extremely safe. (yay for guns hidden in every room) but um.. yeah man you gotta umm watch your back when you're out and about.
    can't wait til i'm 23. it's legal to carry a concealed weapon where i live, with a permit. gotta be 23 to get it.
    but uhh to answer your question, no. never been robbed. be cool if some day someone tries and just has like a knife, and i legally have a gun.. lol.. just might end up robbing them! :D

5. I would have hurt them badly. I'm so paranoid I watch everything going on around me constantly. That guy trying to sneak up would have got quite a surprise.

If you can't do that, just use a taser...it works wonders.