Have You Ever Been Arrested For Possession?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by E n i g m a, Jan 23, 2010.

1. I am always cheefin so when I get arrested I'm high but never holding. I'm not like that. Got more of a head on my shoulders than to get caught for drugs.

Children get caught not real men.

:smoke: oh yeah

2. lmaaoo.

3. #43 E n i g m a, Jan 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2011
    Bump! :cool:
    I still haven't been arrested on possession.
    I have been arrested for felonys and had another drug's paraphernalia on me and they didn't charge me with it. Just good like that. :p

4. ive been smoking for like 4-5 years and havent been charged yet.. knock on wood.. but have had mannnny times where i had to run, eat, or ditch something

5. I was detained for street-fighting, but besides that, my record's clean. Funny story though, person I fought had a viewer record the fight, and they were talking about weed in it. Kids talking ended up getting busted for pushing a quarter-pound.

6. They have gotten me three times...........First when I was fourteen, in CA. they just took our names and let us go even let us keep the pipe.
    Both of the other times in Texas, class c misdemenors, two hundred dollar fine and six months probation.
    All three of these were before I was twenty. And all three were becuase of riding around or sitting in the car smoking...............
    No more weed troubles since, the Meth and gun charges took up the next ten years .........
    I have not had even had a traffick ticket in the last eighteen years..........
    peace B

7. I had a crazy story about how i got caught with possession of perc 30s when i was movin em but it got deleted. I usually can evade police but this was just one of those things that was bad luck, mixed with letting down the guard just one time. Its always that one time haha at least i got outta that game without too much trouble.