Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have You Any Experience With Growing Medical Marijuana For A Relative?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Newoak, Jul 16, 2015.

1. #1 Newoak, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
    On an other topic I asked which strain would be best for my mother arthritis, I found out that a strain that is high in CBD and low in THC would be suited.

But I am a bit weary about giving my mother medical marijuana as its still seen with other family members, neighbor's as a druggie thing. Also she might not be suited to it!

Am I worrying too much?

Has anyone any opinions? Would you grow for your relatives to help with there pain?

2. I do grow for relatives, why should you care what others think? they're obviously ignorant to the power of this medicine so either try and educate them or let them stay ignorant. Do whats right, not was socially acceptable.

3. Good Advise, but unless the government says its ok there is not point in talking to them. I might just try and keep it quiet, need to know basis.

4. #4 jay719, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
    Not many of my relatives smoke. The ones that do I would be more than happy to grow for them, or just give them cannabis out of my own grow. I couldn't give a shit less what the rest of the family, neighbors, ice cream man, or church pastor thinks.