Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have weed in a glass jar

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KhanGGura, Aug 8, 2011.

1. So I have a little more than 1 gram in a glass jar in my bag and in my closet. I was wondering whether or not i have to open it every couple hours to air it out. Do I have to or not? I wanna let it sit there for a week so the bud can get sweet and smoke better :)

2. no..is the bud wet??or need curring??if not theres no point in letting it sit

3. No the bud is already cured but I find if I let my bud sit in a air tight container it tastes sweeter.

4. The taste really can't change much from that..

5. No need to open it if it's dried. If it's wet then open it for about 20 minutes a day. If not then no need to open it. I have had bud sitting in an airtight glass jar for a little over 3 months now, haven't touched it. Hopefully it's good when I smoke it up in a few days

6. ^ ok, whatever floats your boat. but anyway no, you dont need to open your jars unless your leavin it for months

7. Glass jar should do the trick. I also would suggest using prescipition pill bottles to keep your grass in. Keeps it really nice. :smoke:

8. u shud be good bruh/.

never let mine burp when its stored.

9. the longer its in jars the better... just dont let it get too dry...