Have to take piss test in 3 days, screwed?

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Mar 25, 2009.

1. SWIM is a daily smoker and smoked yesterday before SWIM found out place he is getting a job at requires a drug test. Bought some Q-Carbo and currently chugging water and excecising lots. Still though, 3 days is not that long for someone that has been daily smoking for 2 years +. Absolutely screwed, or is there any shot the Q Carbo stuff will work?

2. Besides the detox, isnt there those pills you take the morning before the test and they block THC from passing through your kidneys?

3. okay it depends i say everybody is different I am 5 foot 4 male 130 # smokin 3+ years I had to go on probation taking 1 urine test once a week for 6 months I tried one of Those drinks that detoxify It didn't work for me I was dirty the whole first month. My cuzin just recently had to take a random he works as pharmacy tech he bought quik fix for 18.00 at the local trails smoke shop it was on sale usually $ 30-40 he bought guaze and tied it to he's waste he wore baggy pants I think companies that drug test for non government jobs do not watch you they allow the door to be closed

4. Go buy the expensiv detox fluids and take em

5. First off, who the fuck is this SWIM character and why is this SWIM fool exercising right before a drug test? Burning fat releases THC. Not a good thing.

I just want to know who or what the hell SWIM is... :mad:

6. It stands for Someone Who Isn't Me, pretty dumb though because its 90% of the time the person who says that.

7. if hes got three days, have some else with clean piss give him a sample. freeze it in a prescription bottle or something small, when its still fresh. then stick it in his pants/pocket that morning to thaw it out and warm it up for the actual test.
    i havent actually tried it, but there was a thread awhile back and some one gave the idea, also said that it worked for him and his buddies.

8. Yeah, you can pull it off.

Either have someone piss in a condom, and tie it to the inside of your pants/thighs.
    Or, chug a shit ton of water, till you only pee liquid. Do it for all the 3 days, and depending on how much you smoke, you can pull it off. Easy, i've seen POTHEADS pull off 3 days notice no problem. JUST DON'T SMOKE. (ik it's hard, but don't do it! don't get drunk, you'll smoke! ha good luck man.)

9. do those things work? Just have a hard time believing that drinking a drink will cover up years of daily smoking? Already bought them but still...

10. Take B-vitamins (dont overdose) so that your urine looks darker even though its dilluted from too much water.

11. yup, got B12 for just that purpose. Also heard you are supposed to eat lots of red meat? The detox stuff has creatine in it though so I don't know if that would still apply.

12. if you live in a big city call the nearest smoke shop and ask if they have Quick fix if you have the money buy its synthetic urine it come with a heating pad in a clear plastic container thats 3 inches long and 1 inch across I its cleaner than askin somebody for piss most likely you will not be watched tie it to your leg or waist preferably waist with gauze ( you know that white stretchy medical tape) other than that try that drink I bought and It didn't work at all still came up dirty and I bought one that was for a bigger person with more body mass the drink was huge! I peed 3 times at home before the test and still was dirty

13. #13 emdyeks, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009

It was $45 dollars from GNC (It is called "QCarbo" Actually bought two of them, was gonna take one tommorow, wait a day, then one on test day. Not sure if that is a good idea though?

[​IMG]

14. #14 emdyeks, Mar 25, 2009

yea this is a good job and I'm not messing around here, I really need to get it. Yea it was in a locked case. Looks like one of them is getting returned then, if you only need one? Sounds like this stuff just messes with your piss for a few hours, so it seems taking one 48 hours before will be pretty useless?

15. Do you think there is any issue with taking two of them in the same day? I have to first go to the office and fill out paperwork, and then go get drug tested later in the day but I have no idea what time. I was assuming I would go get tested shortly after and would take it before I leave in the am. But I figure if they tell me I have to wait until the afternoon and I already took one that morning, I can take another one later to still be in the 5 hour window or however long it is?

16. if it is just for like a school piss test or basic employment but for a Probation parole or state thing they may test for those agents in the detox drink aswell

17. it's for an employment pre-screen

18. #18 Riophamus, Mar 25, 2009
    First off - I want to say I fucking hate you for saying swim.

Seriously... Paranoid much??? Damn do you really think the government is watching you post about detoxing for a job piss test?? If they find out, are they going to somehow dig deep and find out what job you're applying for and tell them so you can't get it? lol.

You can pass it - but it's gona be rough.

Get niacin *not time release* take 4 500mg tablets every hour for 2-3 hours, then 3 tablets for 2-3 hours, then 2 for the next 3 hours. Make sure to eat something before and a little during. You're flushing your system when you do this. You're gona feel itchy and feel hot as hell but it fucking works. Desperate times call for desperate measures ya know...

Buy charcoal pills. I don't know how much you should take, but take a GOOD amount. This will flush you out as well... If you can't find any charcoal pills *like me* then buy creatine and start chuggin mother fucker!

Lots of water.. And if you think you're not going to pass, either fake it by getting somebody else's piss.

Buy a detox drink for like 50 bucks.
    ----(I don't think just getting a detox drink alone will let you pass this test without at least doing a niacin flush NOW)----

There's always ways to pass a piss test man... Just gotta be willing to get through the "pain".

Good luck, and gods speed!

---EDIT--: If you REALLY think you're going to fail the test then dilute your piss. The lab will reject it, thus buying you a few extra days to clear your system.

By diluting your piss I mean right when you wake up start CHUGGING water, and all through the day keep drinking water, nothing else, just water.

Oh and this is important too - When you go to give your piss try to give them the piss that is mid-stream. There tends to be more THC in your urine at the beginning and end of your piss.

19. #19 emdyeks, Mar 25, 2009
    thanks for your post, but regarding the first part, it's not the Government that I am worried about, it is potential employers stumbling on my posts. From what I've read about Niacin though through googling, some people claim they test for that during the piss test and will flag it based on the niacin being present?

20. I have passed 2 drug tests with ready clean, one i had smoked the week before and the other i had smoked the night before (it was a random test).... With that said both of these tests were 3-4 years ago. I have another one coming up in 3 days. I quit smoking friday and plan on buying the most expensive detox out there, which is qcarbo right now..... Wish me luck, I will do the same for you! :cool:

Cant wait till thrustday night!
    :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking: