Have to take a swab test tomorrow what can I do to pass?!

Discussion in 'General' started by goham, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Is it possible to pass a swab drug test in less than 48 hours? I sure hope so because I just been informed by my manager that I have to take one tomorrow in order to get promoted to a better job position. I had no idea so I smoked last night around midnight and have a good idea that I'm taking the test at 2:00 p.m. tomorrow so it gives me about 38 hours or so to prepare and get clean.Do I have any hope? lol

I have a pretty high metabolism and stay active a lot.
    165 lbs
    5' 11
    Only about 10% body fat.
    Went Jogging for about a mile today and sweat a lot

Only took 2 gravity bong hits last night and it was the first time I smoked in 2 weeks, I have some niacin but havent taken any yet.

It only took me 9 days to pass a pee test once but not too familiar with the swab type of test. From what I heard from other employees she gives me the thing to put in my mouth and will tell me to chew on it for a few minutes and then spit it out. Any tips or tricks how to pass this thing??:confused:

2. I had a friend pass a swab test. He said he did it buy smokeing cigs and black and milds

3. drink cow urine a few hours before works %60 of the time, everytime.

4. ill pass on the cow urine dude but thanks for the input...

smoking a cig sounds a little better lol

what else?

5. the cow urine is the only possibility for a swab test, id say its worth drinking some 1 time to get a promotion...suck it up

6. LOL. preciate the help funny guy.