Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have to stop smoking for a couple months for DT, invest in Spice products?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheHitman47, Jan 26, 2009.

1. So random drug testing for the next 5 months is leaving me with lots of extra money but no weed :(

I am definatly interested in trying the Spice Gold and Diamond herbs, of course I've heard many things, postives and negatives, and I want to order some asap.

Is there ANY site that ships to the US? Why is it illegal to ship into the US anyway? Any help would be great, a point in the right direction perhaps?

Thanks, happy toking :smoke:

2. #2 Smokin' Spence, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    Don't waste your money on that stuff, its really not worth it.
    What i would do is buy a shitload of shrooms or LSD or something
    Or any other things that will make you happy in your time without the Mary Jane.

3. I agree with spence. Get some shrooms, lsd, or salvia.

4. or just get drunk a lot

5. Of course I would...if I wasn't also being tested for alchol and psychocilibin.

I could do LSD, but not all the time. I don't smoke cig's and I don't drink too much. Can anyone help me out? I've already decided just to buy 3 G's of it to test it out. Can anyone tell me where?

6. wtf? tested for alcohol? im assuming your under 21? i still havent heard of anyone being tested for alcohol..

7. #7 Volcano South, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    Here's my Spice Diamond story:

Bought some. It sat around for 2 months. Friend quit for job reasons, I said hey try this shit. He smokes two bowls out of my pipe (.3-.4g) and has to leave. Before he left he said "I think I feel something"

He calls 20 minutes later and said he was ripped. This was 2 or 3 days after he quit and he was a pretty active smoker.

I left the packet in my jeans and washed/dryed it before I realize so it's gone :(

Oh, I bought mine off eBay during the 35% cashback period. Got a packet for like $27 shipped

8. Spice Diamond does work well. The problem is getting it. it seems to have caught on and you cant find it anywhere in stock. Add in that most places that sell it are over seas and it takes over a week for a order to arrive and you have a pain in the ass.

9. hey bra im in the same situatuion gotta quit for probation reasons but im a heavy smoker as are my friends. one of my buddies is joinin the army and has been smokin this shit called spike 99 for the past month. this shit is strong! i smoked a bowl of it the other day and had a high just like weed that lasted for about 6 hours, i highly reccomend it.

10. Yo horrkus or anyone im in the same situation i get dt'ed every week once a week
    just wondering i keep hearing that it does and doesnt come up on DT's
    do you kno if it does for sure or not lemme kno someone...