Have I got 2 Males here out of 3?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mister2, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Well, just had a look at the plants and it looks like 2 have some big bollox on them

1 I'm 99% sure of, the other I'm not oo sure as its only happened where the plant was topped and I'm not sure if they're just new growth or not?

PLEASE HELP ME ASAP

Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. Unlucky man, both male. That would just make me want to plant more tho :)

3. The first pic is a little unclear to me. From what it looks like it could possibly be a new growth like you said. The second pic is definitely a male as you can see the clusters of balls. I would remove the plant in the second pic, but keep the other one a little longer to make sure (or get some more detailed pics).

4. FUCK SAKE!

Only got one grow room, and the light is now 2700K. gonna have to wait 8 more weeks till I can start again! Unless I get building a Cloning Box and take some off the only female? What do you all think? Would I be safe running a 125W envirolite in a cardboard box? or should I go buy a 60w CFL instead?
    Will I be OK if I just cut theese balls off? cos I wouldnt mind keeping them long enough to get some hash?

As Always ANY advice/comments welcomed and appreciated

5. So what about the lamp, do a 12/12 from seed.

EDIT:

Chop em and know that the law of averages is on your side..

6. got a 2 week old feminised power plant in there on 12/12 from 1st set of leaves, so I supose I could chuck a few more in there too, but really wanted to do a bubble bucket on my next grow.
    If only I could find a seedbank with Lowryders in stock....

7. Don't doc got any in southend, if not I have some I can let you have.

• Like Like x 1
  8. i cant find any ANYWHERE fella.
    you have some i could have? you sure? that'd be SOOOOOO sweet!

9. I have just got back from the postbox and you have 12 Lowryder seeds winging there way to you. You should get them in a couple of days.

Let me know when you get them.

10. will keep you well and truly posted

PM me with your email dewd, this sites open to anyone ;)

11. You can't make hash from pollen sacks. Its not keif in the pollen sacks, its pollen, sometimes people label keif as "pollen" but its not. To answer your other thread, plants can only be stressed into turning hermie by growing balls. You can't get a male plant to grow girl parts, only the other way around. And I did a 30 second google search and came up with pages full of lowryder seeds that were in stock; you must have looked really hard:
    http://www.drchronic.com/products.asp?category=Joint+Doctor+seeds
    http://www.skunkmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=217
    http://cannabisheaven.co.uk/lowryder.html
    http://www.snow-white.nl/lowryder/

12. Dewd everywhere I could afford to buy the seeds from I couldn't get them from because they wern't in stock!
    Thanks for your info but I wasn't on about making hash from pollen sacks, I meant from the stem and leaves. I didn't know that only the females could be stressed into hermie and not the males so thankyou for your wisdom there.
    How much can hash would I get from the males if they do flower? both plants are 1.5 - 2ft tall

13. I've never made hash from male plants, as they contain extremely little thc, so I can't help you there, however maybe if you do a search you'll come up with something. Search engines seem to be a weakness of yours however. Good luck.

14. 99 % of strains can be lowryder strain....the only good thing lowryder has , is that it auto flowers ...but then com'on there are really indoor growers out there ...that lazy !!! ...there are such things as timers;)

15. yo what the fuck!

DCrist I have heard of search engines and use them regularly. Who the fuck are you to judge me and furthermore insult me? Who the fuck are you? You someone special? haha Don't come here throwing accusations at me dewd, I'll say it time n time again

What the fuck is the point in being a cocky wanker about it and trying dissing me? you obviously have a problem with yourself, that I would sugest you deal with asap dewd, called MANNERS!

FUNKOPATH I am not a lazy fucker, infact I am anything but! I sleep roughly 5 hours per day, work 10.5 then look after my severely mentally depressed girlfriend, then sleep. Who the fuck are you to judge me? fuck you and your aqusitions (sp)! I prob gotta higher IQ than you dewd :D

16. Funkopath, you don't have a clue do you. With lowryders they can flower with 24/0 lighting other mj needs 12/12 so Lowryders can still flower with an extra 12 hours of light per day. The plants then finish in an incredibly short time.

So NO 99% of strains can't be lowryders.

Hey mister, chill dude. Don't let other peoples ignorance get to you. And don't worry about posting in the forum. There is no rules on giving seeds away only selling them.

EDIT:

OOh! my 200th post.